What colour is Manchester City blue?

markbmcfc said:
Download a program called Eyedropper. It picks out the RGB of any colour.

Go on the City website, to the shop, get a pic of the shirt, then use Eyedropper to get the RGB values.

I can tell you now, that Manchester City blue is:

R: 137
G: 178
B: 234

Give or take a few values due to how the light hits the shirt/shadowing etc.

Duphrates said:
Pantone 284C
Pantone284C.gif

Pantone 284 is
R: 117
G: 170
B: 219

BlueDune said:
markbmcfc said:
Download a program called Eyedropper. It picks out the RGB of any colour.

Go on the City website, to the shop, get a pic of the shirt, then use Eyedropper to get the RGB values.

I can tell you now, that Manchester City blue is:

R: 137
G: 178
B: 234

Duphrates said:
Pantone 284C
Pantone284C.gif

Pantone 284 is
R: 117
G: 170
B: 219

markbmcfc said:

Read my quote again smartarse.

Our original colours (blue, white and maroon) come from the colours of the Masonic Lodge, which had a strong link with us in days of yore. The same is true of other clubs (Villa etc); so for the true city blue look to Masonic colours. You could google it, but I doubt you'll get access without rolling up your trouser leg and giving the funny handshake.

Can anyone tell me what is the true colour of city ie shade of blue. In my day (1960's) it was sky blue now it changes with every new shirt launch.
I want to spray my scooter in city blue what in your opinion is the best shade of blue based on today's "car colours " I would appreciate any help
My first thoughts are The sky blue of Fiat or the deeper of the Ford kuga

I'd go with this shade of blue:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lodgeroom.net/sales/catalog/images/images_big/leatherMM.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lodgeroom.net/sales/catalog/ ... therMM.jpg</a>

As these guys founded us originally.

i see skies of blue said:
sam221985 said:
What kind of question is that? Mind fuck!
lol! Sorry mate, I know it's late but I'm curious! Was playing in photoshop trying to do something earlier and was struggling to get it right, and now i've done it it STILL doesn't look right. Was just wondering if there were any webdesigners/photoshoppers out there who'd actually had a play around and figured out what colour the new home shirt actually is, the "holy grail" so to speak!

You should have a tool on Photoshop where you just click on photo and it saves the color. I'm not using PS, it's too complicated but I have that option in my Ulead, guess PS should have it too.

So, you should have a nice resolution photo of City shirt, click on it and then see what color it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.