What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe In?

BWTAC said:
Playing records in reverse gave hidden meanings. e.g David Souls Silver Lady, when played in reverse, actually tells you to kill black people and support the Ku Klux Klan.
It made me beat the fuck out of the wife. Must've had it on the wrong speed or somefin.

BlueBearBoots said:
Yeah I've read a few serious books about it, it would be catastrophe for the Catholic Church

The biggest secret society on the planet.

They have most to lose

The Albigensian crusades against the Cathars in Southern Fance and the siege of Montsegur raise many questions as does the the French King Phillipe IV destruction of the knights Templar on Oct 13th 1307

Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Yeah I've read a few serious books about it, it would be catastrophe for the Catholic Church

They have most to lose

The Albigensian crusades against the Cathars in Southern Fance and the siege of Montsegur raise many questions as does the the French King Phillipe IV destruction of the knights Templar on Oct 13th 1307

Always wanted to visit carcassonne after reading about it I'll get there one day

Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

They have most to lose

Phillip the Fair needed money, the Templars had lots and weren't supporting him. They died.

BlueBearBoots said:
Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

They have most to lose

Always wanted to visit carcassonne after reading about it I'll get there one day
Mr and mrs rasc on honeymoon?
Sounds lovely :)

aguero93:20 said:
Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

They have most to lose

Phillip the Fair needed money, the Templars had lots and weren't supporting him. They died.

And so the saying " Friday the 13th is unlucky " was born.

BlueBearBoots said:
Rascal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

They have most to lose

Yeah me too.

Fascinating history.

Glenn Miller didn't die in a plane crash over the English Channel but from injuries sustained following a brawl in a Paris brothel.

He is buried in a family plot back in the USA.

chabal said:
Glenn Miller didn't die in a plane crash over the English Channel but from injuries sustained following a brawl in a Paris brothel.

He is buried in a family plot back in the USA.
Was the brass not 'In the Mood'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.