What Constitutes a Successful Upcoming Season?

Sorry mate, I appreciate your point of view but I want a team of winners, we need to improve.
If we win all four trophies but have to back off at the end of the season and play reserves saving 1st teamers for the CL final I guess a lower points total may be acceptable, but otherwise no.

I totally get that, but I have a feeling the league will be much tougher this year, based on Liverpool (most likely) improving as a result of their signings, and the possible influence of Sarri at Chelsea.

Question is, if you had to pick one trophy next season, the CL or the Prem, what would you take?

I totally get that, but I have a feeling the league will be much tougher this year, based on Liverpool (most likely) improving as a result of their signings, and the possible influence of Sarri at Chelsea.

Question is, if you had to pick one trophy next season, the CL or the Prem, what would you take?
To be honest I was slightly parodying those who insist that nothing but the max is success.
Having said that specifically for us Liverpool can only take away three more points from us than they did last season.
I would be absolutely delighted with either league or CL, l would pick PL but would be very happy with CL.

To be honest I was slightly parodying those who insist that nothing but the max is success.
Having said that specifically for us Liverpool can only take away three more points from us than they did last season.
I would be absolutely delighted with either league or CL, l would pick PL but would be very happy with CL.

I'd love for us to beat the dippers home & away, especially after that away CL leg last season! Although i would love for us to retain the Prem, I would personally prefer the CL- purely to silence the one comeback the rag fans have!

As a football fan I just want to continue to watch City play the beautiful game. As a City fan I would say winning the league is always the number 1 priority. Personally, I am less concerned with the Champions League but it would be great to see this team realise its true potential. We are as good as any team in the World. The players just need to believe it and deliver when we face the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich (oh yeah, and Liverpool)

Defending the title has to be the main prority. It wont be as comfortable as last season & i expect Liverpool to be our closest challengers.
CL would be nice though.

Premier League title retention.

Entertaining football.

Foden & possibly other youngsters such as Diaz to get first team game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.