what did u get from maine road ?

ahh the last day at maine road i got a pie and quite a few pints, that was it to pissed to take anything home

kippax88 said:
Hey was i just wondering what things did people manage to get from maine road on the last game there ?

at first i got a ladbrooks sign. then i threw it away and got my seat from the kippax n we got my dads as well and my dad has one of the little plastice wedge things u used have in the seats he has that on his keyring... ive also got a bit of maine road grass from chelsea game lol

i know somone who got the manc coat of arms carpet, bet its worth a mint but would be hard to sell it though lol i remember a certain member of staff hoping mad at where that had gone

i undid most of the screws to my chair a couple
of weeks before last game, so i ended up with my back rest
to my chair, kippax upper stand

honkytonkman187 said:
I got a few bits. somebody near me had got a file into the ground, so we were able to take the numbers off the seats - have got a picture somewhere of all the seats around us missing their numbers.

got the sign showing block V from the South stand, and a price-list from one of the bars (God knows why I wanted that !)

That would be a rare item from Maine Road

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.