What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

gerrys_taxi said:
booted a bar stool into the back of a rags legs whilst he was celebrating "mo's" goal then stormed out of the boozer knocking into a load of old toffs smirking and cheering on the fuckers- i'm getting wound up writing this

i fucking hate them so so much

i feel this forum has helped me vent some of my anger, thanks for listening
u have an anger problem like me ,funny that were both taxi drivers

When they went 3-2 up I thought fair enough it was comming. Then I was in heaven at 3-3 game over. The next seven minutes were the longest I have ever known. I can't remember ever being such an angry, emotional wreck. ( He must have sold his soul to the devil, Their has to be a pay back at some point)

After being banised to the basement to watch it down there, due to my recent outburst at Wenger and the Arse filth following Ade's wonderful answer to the cockney tw*ts, i had experienced 3 huge highs and 3 really bad lows and the language was retty bad even though the game kicked off at 8.30am here and i couldnt even blame the demon drink for it.....then the inevitale happened "a crocked scouser scored the winner at the swamp in the 97 minute" you couldnt make this sh*t up if you tried!! I lost the plot completely and was well into double figures of screaming "you cheating c*nts, you cheating c*nts" (or so i am reliably informed by the missus who had the kids upstairs watching a movie whilst listening to this tirade by her hubby) when i looked at the screen again and saw the drunken seaty sock laughing, actually laughing with the fooking 4th official.......that was it! I kicked the lazy boy, the speaker and then the wall and put my foot (which had surgery just 12 months ago) threw the sheet rock (dry wall!) and thats the last time i remember the wife speaking to me as she came down to see what had happened....

Needless to say, the only sobering thought was thank Christ i wasnt there anymore, as i would not have been responsible for my actions!

Now that i have calmed down some, it just goes to show the strides we are making when Chuckle Brother and Baconface are showing that much elation and relief that they have beaten the only team to come from Manchester, remember we are the team they dont consider as the real rivals anymore....yeah right fook faces, so what was all that about then you tw*ts??

Roll on the rest of the season, we have nothing to fear, we go to the swamp without 75M worth of attacking talent and were desperately unlucky not to come away with something!

Forget Lesley's tactics in the 2nd half, forget the defensive lapses, just know that WE ARE COMING and FOOKING FAST you red tw*ts!!!

I punched and broke a lampshade then went back for the Lightbulb; cut my hand a little

CitizenUK said:
Shouted for fuck sake, then sat back down :(

Yep that sounds like me! Watched it in Chorlton in Iguana Bar cos it was quite mixed in there for the last O.T. derby and was mixed again. Going from the elation of scoring to make it 3-3 when I thought the game was gone at 3-2, to the despair of conceding a last minute goal was horrendous.

I just stood up and shouted "FOR F*CKS SAKE!" then sat down and was silent for the next 30mins in the pub, all the way home and all that night - still gutted now to be honest.

As i gave up going to away derbys the season we went and f....in won there and wont go to any of the pubs where i live cause of all the trouble in them,i watched at home with the bin lids and the missus.
When they scored the fourth after me bawling at the tv for nearly 2 mins for the ref to blow his f....n whistle i just let rip at the ref (well the tv actually) a tirade of expletives for what my missus said was at least 5 mins at the top of my voice,funny thing is we have new neighbours who only moved in on saturday and when i went outside to calm down were there looking at me as if i had sh.t in there garden.
Still really angry and today i have spent arguing with kids and teachers at work [i am a learning mentor] trouble is i am 44 and am supposed to show kids the right way,but today i couldnt.

i just started shouting NO repeatedly with the occasional FUCKING in it and then just sat there goin "its a fuckin disgrace!" i then went out had an argument with my plastic rag girlfirend but it was k l8er on cz she was just laughing at me after twating a football around of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.