What do you like the most?

I enjoy watching the intricacies of the interplay and some of the plays are jaw dropping.....but I think the best thing is that I can't wait for our next game, I feel like a fucking love struck kid. If we played everyday it might not be enough for me at the minute

The increased work rate - the lethargy of last season is a distant memory. Could've listed about ten other things though. Never enjoyed watching City so much. The next game can't come soon enough.

The work ethic and the organisation of the team. Everyone knows his place and what he has to do, and they all appear to be loving it and are trying their hardest to stay in the team.

We are at our most dangerous when the opposition has the ball in their own half.

This idea has always been a mind fuck. For a team to be deadliest when you have the ball is so counter intuitively sick, that it gives me orgasmic pleasure pointing this out to others at the Bar.

Goal 1 Wheelchair is on the ball dilly dallying, and I am clapping coz I knowv whats about to happen. We are likely going to score.

I've seen Barca do this for years. To finally have a team thay does it, makesvme swell with pride. :)

Kolarov has been a HUGE improvement but the beautiful football we are playing is what makes me the happiest. Just fantastic for all blues at the moment. Long may it continue.

I just love the fact that it looks like everyone knows their role in the team, and looks like they enjoy it. In short organisation and team sprit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.