What do you like the most?

Yep trying for 90 mins regardless of the score.

Also, before Pep, but - not doing dickhead selfish celebrations. Or even dickhead choreographed ones for that matter.

I think Pep could find us as a program that he does not want to leave. At Barcelona and Bayern Munich he found certain board members arguing with his decisions and he won't warrant that, at Manchester City he may feel the freedom to enact his vision carte blanche without the interference of board members.

I think Pep could find us as a program that he does not want to leave. At Barcelona and Bayern Munich he found certain board members arguing with his decisions and he won't warrant that, at Manchester City he may feel the freedom to enact his vision carte blanche without the interference of board members.
You bring up a good point. Pep's a humble guy so he won't admit it but Bayern didn't do him any favours with their stingy transfer policy. The fact that he had to resort to Douglas Costa for the semi-final against Atletico says it all. City have given him full control over transfers and he can essentially bring whoever he wants as long as it's within the 200m budget range. It's any manager's dream. The point I was making before though was that I felt he would eventually want to return to Barca as it's his home. But he's a relatively young guy who has managed in every top league so I don't see why he would want to leave the freedom he's given here in 2-3 years. Think we'll see a contract extension.

You bring up a good point. Pep's a humble guy so he won't admit it but Bayern didn't do him any favours with their stingy transfer policy. The fact that he had to resort to Douglas Costa for the semi-final against Atletico says it all. City have given him full control over transfers and he can essentially bring whoever he wants as long as it's within the 200m budget range. It's any manager's dream. The point I was making before though was that I felt he would eventually want to return to Barca as it's his home. But he's a relatively young guy who has managed in every top league so I don't see why he would want to leave the freedom he's given here in 2-3 years. Think we'll see a contract extension.
You're babbling shite, carry on, continue, it amuses us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.