What do you like the most?

All of the above.

Plus, being in various ways a class above the rags, to such an extent that it is beyond any rational debate.

Speed of movement, players looking like they are enjoying playing the game but mostly just wanting to get the ball back quickly, something that was blatantly missing in Pellegrini's reign.

Another thing I like, is the fact I can now go to a game not fearing the worst, in the absence of Aguero, Silva and Kompany, and the fact that our midfield doesn't miss Toure because it's now that good.

With regards to Yaya, having a manager with a giant pair of bollocks who doesnt feel he has to try and shoehorn him into the side every game is brilliant.

What makes the hairs on your neck stand up or gives you that shiver down your spine during a match day?.

What gives me goose bumps is the clatter of seats as a chance is either created or prior to being scored.

Fucking love it, deathly suspenseful silence followed by a crescendo of clattering seats going up in anticipation.

Simply the intensity in the way we play. Some teams who have allot of possession are actually very boring to watch. Sideways and backwards passing going nowhere. But with us the intensity to the way we pass the ball is really exciting to watch. And everything we do has a plan within a pass or two to make a positive forward pass.

What I think I like the most is the team ethic. Everyone is enthusiastic to play. After each goal there's a team celebration and "group hug" with at least 5 or 6 players joining in.

After our win against the scum, players were extremely happy. Kolarov in particular was elated.

This for me is the thing I enjoy most. It's a complete turn around from the lack-luster, couldn't care attitude from the second half of last season.

Lest you think that this isn't important... consider this.

I think a huge part of our improvement this year owes to the motivation and desire to excell displayed by all of our players. For me this is the most important thing.

That we have a brilliant manager and tactician in charge completes the picture. But it's Pep's ability to motivate the team that, IMO, most accounts for our success so far this year.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.