What Does It Feel Like?

Mayor West said:
Doesn't feel any different to be honest. Seasons over, just waiting for next season to start now.

It felt amazing on Sunday, the best i have ever felt in my entire life, now it is back to normal.

I call BS. You simply don't realize that you can die today and life would be complete?? :)

Just to answer your question about whether you still have hope, yes you do but that hope solely relies on Bayern Munich winning tonight. Should Chelsea win and drop you boys into the Europa League then you are simply screwed.
Should Chelsea win you wil probably lose Bale, Modric and an der Vaart. Because you aren't in the Champions League your reduced revenues will mean you can't compete when FFP comes in and those of us in it will pull away and leave you behind.

Like this thread... some proper fans posting.

Last year I realised my dream. Coming home on the train, after the '81 replay, was unquestionably the lowest I have ever felt following City. As a 13 year old it was also, up to that point, the worst thing I had ever experienced (apart from my mam finding some dirty mags under my bed one Sunday evening haha). I didn't want to cry, 'just felt completely empty and devoid of all emotion. I had had to wag school to catch the train and was going to have face the music the following day as a loser!

Anyhow, from that point just wanted to see City win the Cup at Wembley. As years and seasons passed and I (we all) watched the likes of Wimbledon, Coventry and Portsmouth win it, I did start to doubt it would ever happen. Quarter finals agains Spurs and West Ham are stand-out disappointments!

Fast forward to last year. Beat the rags in the semi, 'Abide with Me,' Yaya Toure and finally.... Couldn't believe it!

I have had a season ticket since 1977, a season in which we nearly took the title. Since then we have not even been close. It hasn't been decades of hurt for me because until the last two years I never thought the title was a possibility. I fully appreciate our good fortune and last weekend has surpassed anything I have experienced/felt watching City (Sorry Paul Power and Paul Dickov).

The funny thing is, I think we will win the title next year, possibly even the Champions League. That said, I am not actually bothered if we don't! Like other posters have suggested, would be happy for the likes of Spurs, Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle to have their moment. Don't want world domination, just being in the mix is great!

corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
corky1970 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmm , suspicious

Indeed, we won the ownership lottery

ive had a look through your post history and call you out as a rag , let see the evidence

" citeh are massive " 29/4/2007

" fergie is a genius" 07/01/2009

" giggs, what a gent" 17/08/2009

" we will never win anything under mancini" 23/12/2010

" city fans and their arab terrorist cunting owners are ruining football and are fucking buying the league and are gay and fucking small time club with no history you fucking vile blue cunts" 24 /6/2011

i dont know about you but the giggs one is a little fucking rag like !!!
article-1043850-0060EF6B00000258-947_468x335.jpg

''I see a tall, dark, handsome ban entering your life.''

This probably sounds a bit silly but....
Little things like being in the supermarket with the missus. You spot a rag in his shirt, you know he is more than likely a sky season ticket holder, but it's the smug look on his face. Yes, the worm has turned, i will probably manage a grin or two, if only one would come out the closet.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.