What Does It Feel Like?

Damocles said:
Honestly, with the FA Cup last year and the PL this year, I feel really spoilt.

I wouldn't mind if we didn't win it for a bit as long as the Big Four didn't either. Every fan in the country should be allowed to feel what we did on Sunday, not just the gloryhunters over in Stretford or lottery winners like ourselves

We've won the ownership lottery, alright, and who could deserve it more than the fans who stuck with their team (over 20,000 per match average) when our team was playing in the equivalent of the old Third Division!
It was long overdue to be our turn and long may it last.

After we lost to Arsenal and were 8 points behind this rag numpty who lives near me drove past and shouted 8 points haha.....didnt see the **** until last week and walked up to him and said 8 points .... fuck you .. you rag twat..and started singing championes .... he soon fucked off was so sweet like they say revenge is a dish best served cold

It feels brilliant,well before Sheikh Mansour bought City I said to my daughter at the stadium when Bluemoon was being played before Rags beat us 1-0 with a Ronaldo penalty to almost win the league,imagine if somebody came along with unlimited money to match the love and passion of us fans,never thought it could happen,so my message is always follow your dream,as they may happen one day.

This was fated. We all knew that a great day would come. You cannot possibly be as shite as were were, with our neighbours winning everything and sniggering at us for 20 years and there not be some sort of reward at some point from the gods.

City fans have truly earnt our day in the glorious sunshine. It's a vindication for sticking with it, for getting up countless times when we've been kicked in the bollocks, for showing true support of our football club.

The feeling however is, at this early stage,still not possible for me to put into words.

I still can't believe it. I have finally edited this film of our awesome day when we won the league! >enjoy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az83SEdLAjY[/youtube]

#Manchesterisblue

MCFCSI said:
I still can't believe it. I have finally edited this film of our awesome day when we won the league! >enjoy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az83SEdLAjY[/youtube]

#Manchesterisblue

Quality video that blue, nice encode on the video also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.