What does the Manchester derby mean to you!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
davymcfc said:
it means a hell of a lot. having grown up in sale i have been surrounded by reds all my life. in school it was a nightmare when united won the treble. everytime i go to the swamp i realise how much i hate them when they look over to our corner with there daft smug faces singing 33 years. i dont hate all united fans as i have some united family but i tell you what i would love it...LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM.

Amen.

To add to that, the MAJORITY not all, are so fucking obnoxious about football. Seemingly believing that since they support Man U that makes them better than you. - 9/10 there not even close.

Anyway,

COME ON CITY, would love it (but would love more if Fulham lose to Villa and then we beat Spurs next week). ;)

Its good to play our poor neighbours, maybe we should walk round with collection buckets to help ease their debts. Not.

I don't really hate the rags, I just find them very irritating. I wouldn't want them to go bust or anything, beating them is enjoyable because they make it enjoyable. If they weren't so arrogant I'd probably have no real feelings towards them at all. I'm not even arsed if they win stuff these days as I don't really have any proper rag fans as mates.

everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id sell my kids to win on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to win my blokes a rag n my life will be hell if we dont!!!!

For me,the rags have always had a certain "brand" of big-mouthed player with a wanker personality that you could never get tired of kicking in the face with a pair of steel toecaps.

Even the ugly ones like Shrek.

I detest them.No finer feeling than beating the scum.

Hey pretty new to bluemoon so take it easy on me:D

Since i was 7 years old i have had shit at every school i have been to about being a blue, laughed at constantly...from shitty make belief liverpool arsenal and chelsea fans i can take it but united just gets me going. I hate the twats so much, i would never ever change supporting City for the world and i am purposely not taking up an invitation to go to the pub with a few united fans on sunday as although i'm not a violent person if they score and gloat and antagonise me right in my face i would not be able to take it. I'm a nice lad really:) If we lose i can't hack it, no point in talking to me.

Come on you blue's beat them dirty rag twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.