What don't you get

IMG_3722.jpeg

I saw this, this morning; two Waitrose delivery vans in Lidl’s car park.

Budgets and the spending of remaining budgets just before the financial year end.

If I employed 3 members of staff and estimated that they needed £10,000 to do what was needed in a year, two of them spend the budget so that they get the same amount for the next year but one comes back and says "I've saved £2,000" - why would I punish him by cutting his budget but carry on giving the other two £10,000 knowing that they've probably spunked some cash for the sake of it?

The one who saved me two grand is clearly more trustworthy and instead of cutting him to £8,000, I'd be looking more at what the other two swines spent their money on.

Budgets and the spending of remaining budgets just before the financial year end.

If I employed 3 members of staff and estimated that they needed £10,000 to do what was needed in a year, two of them spend the budget so that they get the same amount for the next year but one comes back and says "I've saved £2,000" - why would I punish him by cutting his budget but carry on giving the other two £10,000 knowing that they've probably spunked some cash for the sake of it?

The one who saved me two grand is clearly more trustworthy and instead of cutting him to £8,000, I'd be looking more at what the other two swines spent their money on.
Please can you run as a Councillor for Trafford. I'd vote for you.

Hospital parking,
My old mums just been in Shrewsbury Hospital for a few days but trying to go & vist her is almost impossible,
The car parks are like the Wacky Races, you drive round & round until a parking spot becomes available then you have 5 or 6 cars trying to get in the one spot all at the same time,
I had one lap of this shambles then decided to park about a mile away & walk back,
Shrewbury Hospital used to own acres & acres of land all around the hospital but sold it all off for housing developments, now they dont have enough land for a big enough car park? & to think some people are getting paid a fortune for there "expert" management skills.

Cunts walking around mundane places live streaming video….

Malpensa airport today…..its an airport you fucking gimp, what next, a bus terminal followed by a local taxi rank! Ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.