What don't you get

They were not well dressed in nice suits then were they.

They were twats in fashion outfits.
Johnny, everything we wear is a fashion item. Not having socks on, bellends, agreed, however this should never detract from nearly getting it perfectly right, by looking sharp.

Self respect and yes, enjoying looking good.

Fuck all wrong with that.

DIY. Just can't do it. Sometimes I'll try, but my brain isn't capable of working out how to do things. If it's simple I overthink it and my brain says "it can't be this easy" and I fuck it up. If it's complicated there's this little inner conversation with parts of my brain where one part says "take your time you can do this" and the other "this is too fucking hard don't even try" and I have a little tantrum and smash things up.
Although I can do things. I also listen to my inner voice that says,

“what’s the fucking point you twat? Spend £300 to get some other **** to do it. You give a guy a three ton, helps his family, pays bills, might even get him a shag. But let’s face it you ****, it’s because when you work all week you’re doing fuck all DIY. And she is better than you at it anyway. You’re a fucking disgrace, you ****.”

He’s a charmer, my inner voice.

Yea I only got down to 10 handicap and found it boring. Plus after doing 40 hours a week for 22yrs as a head greenkeeper, a golf course was the last place I wanted to spend time lol
Years ago, I used to play at a club where the head greenkeeper liked to tell the members that he hated golf, but not as much as he hated golfers - unfortunately for him, the club eventually got fed up with all the complaints and sacked him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.