What don't you get

Cheeky!…..I was referring to god but I’m glad you’re not follicley challenged, although my barber tells me you get your hairline from your mothers father
That’s either not true, or it’s a miracle. You know where this is going. I was referring to God too. I thought you were Jesus.

I tend to agree with you, but normally it's a crap product backed up by a crap advert that just backs up my original feelings.
For that reason, I've no desire whatsoever to set foot in McDonalds, Burger King or KFC unless it's for emergency shit purposes.
Also don't get me started on adverts that use crap poetry. That Shearings advert makes me want to change channel whenever it appears. Saying that, if I ever go on an organised coach trip holiday even when I'm more of a FOC than I am now, please put me down!
Why the fuck do United Utilities advertise on ITV? I have no choice but to get my water off them. It's a total waste of customers' money.
Get a fucking grip and stop pouring sewage into our rivers you useless cunts.

Why the fuck do United Utilities advertise on ITV? I have no choice but to get my water off them. It's a total waste of customers' money.
Get a fucking grip and stop pouring sewage into our rivers you useless cunts.

It's worse when you watch channel 4 on HD and get Thames Water ads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.