What don't you get

For me as well (have to whisper this bit in case my brother hears me) cruises!! I do not want to be trapped on a boat going from port to port. A voyage from say Southampton to New York with no stops I might consider but definitely not a tour cruise.

The my brother bit is because he and his wife and a two more of my brothers are always saying 'You'd love it our EB. You get waited on hand and foot etc., etc., etc.,' I don't want waiting on I'm an independent woman I can turn down my own bed, go to the bar on my own and clean my own bathroom thank you very much!!! :-) JMHO

Yeah, being stuck on a boat full of annoying people isn't my idea of fun either!

New Years Eve. I never understood all the fuss when I can get pissed any time of the year. Tbh I’m the same with birthdays, I’ve just never bothered, you’re a year older, so what?

Agree on both counts. I always stay at home on NYE to avoid all the once a year drinkers.
Also keep quiet about my birthday & don't advertise it on social media. Don't understand why any grown adult fishes around for attention. I'd rather it passed by unnoticed.

I don’t get why I ever wished pubs & shops would open fully on a Sunday…..those really where the days, never to return, the country would implode if we went back to Sunday trading
As a devout Christian, I have killed nearly 1,000 people over the years who dare work on the sabbath. I’m doing the Lords work.

He already has. I may not have mentioned it, but I have great hair. I know it was him. Who else could have done such a celestial job? No one. Tell him thanks and he’s the most.
Cheeky!…..I was referring to god but I’m glad you’re not follicley challenged, although my barber tells me you get your hairline from your mothers father

Horse racing and everything to do with it. I'd rather watch metal corrode.
You never been Chester races ? What a day out that is, went dressed as a gladiator on Roman day once, me & twenty others, oh and about 5000 Scouse birds dressed to the nines

For me as well (have to whisper this bit in case my brother hears me) cruises!! I do not want to be trapped on a boat going from port to port. A voyage from say Southampton to New York with no stops I might consider but definitely not a tour cruise.

The my brother bit is because he and his wife and a two more of my brothers are always saying 'You'd love it our EB. You get waited on hand and foot etc., etc., etc.,' I don't want waiting on I'm an independent woman I can turn down my own bed, go to the bar on my own and clean my own bathroom thank you very much!!! :-) JMHO
Seems like purgotary to me!
3000 people descending at each port and returning at the same time so as not to miss the meals they have already paid for. The adverts crease me, people shown on deck with never another soul in sight, where does everyone else go when you are admiring the sunsets. Perhaps they take it in turn and have ten minutes each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.