What famous fans do we have?

Who is that mate?
He's a Japanese pro wrestler in New Japan Pro Wrestling. There was a point a few years ago where he was the best pro wrestler in the world.

He also wrestles in the US for Tony Khan's AEW who also owns Fulham, so gives him constant shit about it.

By all accounts he's a huge blue, gets up early to watch every game.

That old guy who was married to Nora Batty(Wally Batty) in Last of the summer wine(apparently Noras family were blues from Ashton) was a blue. He was born in Salford but lived somewhere in Tameside. Joe Glodwin I think he was called.

That old guy who was married to Nora Batty(Wally Batty) in Last of the summer wine(apparently Noras family were blues from Ashton) was a blue. He was born in Salford but lived somewhere in Tameside. Joe Glodwin I think he was called.
Joe Gladwin I thank it was. Kathy Staff lived in Mottram when in Crossroads & Last of the Summer Wine, near Lowry’s old house (another Blue). I remember seeing her in Fine Fare at Hyde.

She also lived in that huge house on Stannyhil Rd ....the one that goes through Daisy Nook. Opposite the garden centre, just as it bends up towards Ashton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.