What famous fans do we have?

I just watched a old the chase
A question came on about utd and the lad from emmerdale paddy was doing the question, Bradley asked he was a utd fan then said no your a city fan which paddy said my whole family are city fans, I don't know his real name

I just watched a old the chase
A question came on about utd and the lad from emmerdale paddy was doing the question, Bradley asked he was a utd fan then said no your a city fan which paddy said my whole family are city fans, I don't know his real name
He's called Dominic Brunt and he's from Macclesfield. Never heard he was a blue.

Jeff Hordley who plays Cain Dingle is most definitely a blue and a season ticket holder. Spoke to him a couple of times. Really nice bloke and very down to earth. And he fucking despises the rags!

He's called Dominic Brunt and he's from Macclesfield. Never heard he was a blue.
Jeff Hordley who plays Cain Dingle is most definitely a blue and a season ticket holder. Spoke to him a couple of times. Really nice bloke and very down to earth. And he fucking despises the rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.