What famous fans do we have?

Really ? I thought he was a nonce. I'll retract my comment then if that was the case.
His final appearance as Len Fairclough was broadcast on 11 May, but it had been recorded in late March, before his arrest and suspension. Adamson asked Granada to write him out of the programme until his court case was over. His trial began on 18 July 1983 and he was represented by barrister George Carman QC, who had a prominent career defending celebrities. On 26 July 1983, at Burnley Crown Court, a jury found Adamson not guilty.[14]

His final appearance as Len Fairclough was broadcast on 11 May, but it had been recorded in late March, before his arrest and suspension. Adamson asked Granada to write him out of the programme until his court case was over. His trial began on 18 July 1983 and he was represented by barrister George Carman QC, who had a prominent career defending celebrities. On 26 July 1983, at Burnley Crown Court, a jury found Adamson not guilty.[14]

Attachments

• cool-story-bro-trendy-thumbs-up-meme-lover-unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt.jpg
    cool-story-bro-trendy-thumbs-up-meme-lover-unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 14
He was a Claret

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.