What famous fans do we have?

Not sure if she’s been mentioned but Sally Lindsay (ex-Coronation St nowMadame Blanc) is also reported as being a fan.
She was brought up in Stockport and was in St Winifred’s school choir, when they did, There’s no one quite like Grandma.
She lives in Heaton Mersey now I think.
Can confirm Sally is a Blue. Whole family are big Blues.

Can confirm Sally is a Blue. Whole family are big Blues.
Yes, I've just been reading more about her and seen the clip of her on Pointless when she mentioned her Grandfather being a founder member of the fan club. :-)

"Manchester City is actually something I do know about because all my family are obsessed with Manchester City. My grandad was the founder member of the fan club." Alexander gasped: "No." And she told him: "Yeah, back in the 30s."

Not sure if she’s been mentioned but Sally Lindsay (ex-Coronation St nowMadame Blanc) is also reported as being a fan.
She was brought up in Stockport and was in St Winifred’s school choir, when they did, There’s no one quite like Grandma.
She lives in Heaton Mersey now I think.
And she's married to Steve White , who was the drummer with The Style Council in the 1980s.
"Have you ever had it blue".

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.