What famous fans do we have?

yesterday on F1 they was talking to toto wollf and asked if he was going to put money into utd, he said he liked the premier league and his best mate was pep, im not sure who it was but one of the sky people said glad you like city, now i dont know if he is a city fan he was a driver years ago

yesterday on F1 they was talking to toto wollf and asked if he was going to put money into utd, he said he liked the premier league and his best mate was pep, im not sure who it was but one of the sky people said glad you like city, now i dont know if he is a city fan he was a driver years ago
i think it could of been simon lazenby

I still stand by Curly Watts from Coronation Street having a season ticket a couple of rows behind me and my old man for a couple of seasons many years ago. I am sure I have mentioned this at least once before since this thread started. That was at Maine Road though.

She's a talented actress not an untalented, precocious, self obsessed gobshite.

I was making a point about fame being relative to where and who you are in the space in time. Being a "talented actress" doesn't give anyone the right to global reach as there are TONNES of those achievements and yet we know less than 0.000000001% because Hollywood or TV allows the spotlight to fall on them.

So the "untalented, precocious, self obsessed gobshite" will also have the chance of relative fame comparing to their space in time on a given platform because they connect to people we, older generation, are not connected to.

That's all I was saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.