What famous fans do we have?

Prestwich_Blue said:
LCBblue said:
Ricky Hatton
Gave up his box and got Rooney to carry his belt.
LCBblue said:
Oasis (Gallaghers and the rest)
Anyone seen them at CoMS recently?
LCBblue said:
Freddie Flintoff
Not a blue. Had it from one of his colleagues in the Lancs dressing room.
_40814912_flintoff.jpg

I know what you're saying Prestwich, but........:)
Andy Farrell & Will Greenwood.

ayrshire_blue said:
There was an interview with a Rugby player on SSN last week, I think it was a London Irish player. And he was asked how he felt about his football team - City - and their run on results. He was saying we need to put it right and that he was listening to the game on the radio since he couldn't make it. Any idea who that was?

Is Jason Mansford a City fan? He's quality.

I think you must mean Toby Booth. He is the London Irish head coach. A top man and definitely a City fan. Went to a fitness session he was running after the Derby. Quote "right, this morning we are doing an extra 7 minutes for no apparent reason"

This is the site that I'm sure many on here are familiar with this site. Any additions they gratefully receive.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ffsp.railwayinn.me.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ffsp.railwayinn.me.uk/</a>

Tony mccarroll, ex oasis drummer is defo a blue.A levenshulme lad and all round top fella!

tracey179 said:
mark e smith billy duffy sally lindsay john henshaw adam rickett jeff hordley steve penk johnny marr think the krankies ""support""the rags oh and geoff boycott does

Tracey are you saying Boycott does support City or the Rags
The proud yarkshireman is a rag not a blue.

bluemanc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Gave up his box and got Rooney to carry his belt.
Anyone seen them at CoMS recently?
Not a blue. Had it from one of his colleagues in the Lancs dressing room.
_40814912_flintoff.jpg

I know what you're saying Prestwich, but........:)
Andy Farrell & Will Greenwood.

Freddie is a mate of my bruvs.
I have met him and asked him direct.
He has a soft spot for City but he actually follows the Nobbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.