what film freaked you out ?

rushts said:
Mayor West said:
rushts said:
The Audition.

If you have seen it, you know whats coming next......

2dgls92.jpg

I haven't, what's coming next?

Well he won't be needing his shoes......

downloading it now...

or not....can't find it

poyntonblue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Just the sounds from The Exorcist when I was a kid,I was hiding behind the sofa as it was the only room with a Tv.

My old man was telling me when he first saw this in the cinema people were walking out and and afterwards some wouldn't get in their cars.

He has never watched it since the original cinema release.
At the time i am sure the st johns ambulance were stationed at some the pictures when it was shown

johnny on the spot said:
Alex Murphy getting shot up was a rough watch as a ten year old. He made those fuckers pay though.

No Alex is still alive talking the socks off any one who will listen to him, the greatest rugby league scrum half of all time ;-)

bluemc1 said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , i'd go with the Exorcist too ..... i was only a kid when I first saw it , back in in the early-mid seventies ... and it had quite an impression on me.

These days , one or two of those 'Paranormal activities' on telly freak me out a bit ...... such as the one of the ghost of the woman who prowls near the Hollywood sign.

think im right on this but thats meant to be the actress who played Glenda the good witch from the wizard of oz, the last person to kill themselves by jumping off the Hollywood sign

The ghost is said to be that of a welsh actress , by name of Peg Entwistle ...... apparently she committed suicide by jumping from the letter 'H' in the sign in 1932 ..... her ghost is now said to 'patrol' the undergrowth beneath the sign, and has been seen by several people ...... those kids that wandered up there for a laugh on that paranormal activity programme got the shock of their lives as they made their way back to their cars !

Ghost seen in the background here ...

o9pveq.jpg

petermanc said:
poyntonblue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Just the sounds from The Exorcist when I was a kid,I was hiding behind the sofa as it was the only room with a Tv.

My old man was telling me when he first saw this in the cinema people were walking out and and afterwards some wouldn't get in their cars.

He has never watched it since the original cinema release.
At the time i am sure the st johns ambulance were stationed at some the pictures when it was shown

That's mental!!

rushts said:
Should be easy enough to download on any decent torrent site. Its by the one and only Takashi Miike.

Does it go by any other name, can't find the audition on kick ass torrents

apparantly its just called audition,

jayfx said:
mackenzie said:
Thenumber1blue said:
About 30 years on and still not forgotten.

I'm not exaggerating here when I say that film had a definite evil feel to it :-(
These days the Paranormal Activity one with the girl and her boyfriend has been the only other that has come close IMHO.

You lot must be a bit sensitive. This film was utter toss! It was just weird, nothing scary in it.

I agree that it wasn't scary; it was more to do with the feeling that it gave the viewer. Although its 40 years old now :-(

Was much more scared by that thing in Salems Lot that was in the cell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.