what film freaked you out ?

Willy Wonkas chocolate factory.
Something not quite right about an eccentric adult bachelor surrounding himself with painted midgets and befriending kids.

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
Willy Wonkas chocolate factory.
Something not quite right about an eccentric adult bachelor surrounding himself with painted midgets and befriending kids.

Better than Saviles Sweet Shop.

rushts said:
Kim ki duk's 'The Isle'

The fish hooks in the vagina and the fish mutilation got me.

from wiki.....

There are some controversial scenes in the movie. Not surprisingly, the two scenes involving attempted suicides with fish hooks caused audiences and some critics to cringe. There are also numerous scenes involving cruelty to animals, which according to the director Kim Ki-duk, were all real.

According to a Korean director animal cruelty was real.

According to - is there any need for that phrase? Does anyone doubt him?

Snakes on a plane,I was watching this at a mates place in Cairns in Queensland,and noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye,it was only Samuel L. Jackson,he'd come in for a cup of sugar.
The boy in the striped pyjamas,this film kept me awake at night and horror films have always made me laugh for some reason,I'm sure going to Maine Rd. made me de-sensitised to horror.

My old man remembers people actually throwing up at screenings of the exorcist! it must of been terrifying back in the day!

when really young poltergeist and something wicked this way comes bothered me now a few asian horrors have sent a shiver down my spine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.