what film freaked you out ?

jayfx said:
Mayor West said:
rushts said:
Well he won't be needing his shoes......

downloading it now...

or not....can't find it

I'm going to download it too.
It's on Extra Torrent
<a class="postlink" href="http://extratorrent.com/search/?new=1&search=audition&s_cat=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://extratorrent.com/search/?new=1&s ... on&s_cat=4</a>

Is it worth watching, those who have seen it?

Worth watching. It's got a slow build up but stick with it.

rushts said:
shevtheblue said:
rushts said:
The Audition.

If you have seen it, you know whats coming next......

2dgls92.jpg
Kiri kiri kiri! I watched Audition at the old Odeon cinema on oxford rd yrs ago and can still remember people walking out in disgust.
Another Miike film i watched this time at Parrs Wood complex was Gozu. Theres a scene where a man has a cows head and theres breast milk leaking from the ceiling as theres a lactating woman on the floor above. A lot of wtf moments.

Loved Gozu,the ending was brilliant and hilarious.

Gozu and 'Visitor Q' have got to be the two strangest films ever I've ever seen.
Forgot about visitor q. Have you seen dead or alive? Watching it at cornerhouse was priceless, the laughter at the ending in the cinema was epic. One of the best endings to a film imo.

bluemc1 said:
love a scary film but dont seem to many about that really freak me out, the one that sticks out for me is the nanny hanging herself in the Omen, so guess im asking more clips than films but what sticks in your mind ?
more the better ill be on youtube later thanks

At fourteen year old I watched a 1950's film entitled "Night Of The Demons" now the film by todays standards is pretty basic but the subject matter summoning the devil still scares the pants off me now even though I'm 50 odd year old. Like the Omen the subject matter is what matters not the special effects. Boy that film scared the shit out of me.

BWTAC said:
sergiokun said:
JeepersCreepers

You got freaked out by some sandals?
<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
paphos-blue said:
BWTAC said:
sergiokun said:
Jesus Creepers

You got freaked out by some sandals?

Maybe he meant Jeepers Creepers. Agree though, nothing sinister about a pair of flip-flops.

Lol sorry mate stupid me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.