what film freaked you out ?

waterloo blue said:
Snakes on a plane,I was watching this at a mates place in Cairns in Queensland,and noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye,it was only Samuel L. Jackson,he'd come in for a cup of sugar.
The boy in the striped pyjamas,this film kept me awake at night and horror films have always made me laugh for some reason,I'm sure going to Maine Rd. made me de-sensitised to horror.

So you was watching snakes on a plans with your mate in austrailia and Samuel L Jackson actually walks in for some sugar, dressed in strypes pyjamas? Drugs are fun arnt they.

rushts said:
Kim ki duk's 'The Isle'

The fish hooks in the vagina and the fish mutilation got me.

from wiki.....

There are some controversial scenes in the movie. Not surprisingly, the two scenes involving attempted suicides with fish hooks caused audiences and some critics to cringe. There are also numerous scenes involving cruelty to animals, which according to the director Kim Ki-duk, were all real.
I remmeber watching this yrs back. Fuckib weird film, this coming from a self confessed east asia film freak.

rushts said:
The Audition.

If you have seen it, you know whats coming next......

2dgls92.jpg
Kiri kiri kiri! I watched Audition at the old Odeon cinema on oxford rd yrs ago and can still remember people walking out in disgust.
Another Miike film i watched this time at Parrs Wood complex was Gozu. Theres a scene where a man has a cows head and theres breast milk leaking from the ceiling as theres a lactating woman on the floor above. A lot of wtf moments.

I wouldn't necessarily say it "freaked me out" but the film "Red, White and Blue" is the most recent film that I have seen which got to me. It has some pretty disturbing moments in it and the story as a whole is disturbing as well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pu7mvo0rZ0[/youtube]

I saw this film for the first time almost 2 years ago. Since the night I first saw it, I can't look at a roll of duct tape without getting a little chill in my blood. Watch it and you will see what I mean...

First time I ever saw Nightmare on Elm Street where Freddie kills Johnny Depp from under the bed, I must have been about 8-9 at the time, god knows why I watched it. I had a high bed at the time with storage space underneath. I had nightmares for months.

shevtheblue said:
rushts said:
The Audition.

If you have seen it, you know whats coming next......

2dgls92.jpg
Kiri kiri kiri! I watched Audition at the old Odeon cinema on oxford rd yrs ago and can still remember people walking out in disgust.
Another Miike film i watched this time at Parrs Wood complex was Gozu. Theres a scene where a man has a cows head and theres breast milk leaking from the ceiling as theres a lactating woman on the floor above. A lot of wtf moments.

Loved Gozu,the ending was brilliant and hilarious.

Gozu and 'Visitor Q' have got to be the two strangest films ever I've ever seen.

Not really me that got freaked out, but a few years back, we had a sleep-over for one of our lads who was about 12 or 13 at the time, three of his mates stayed over.

As a treat we let them watch The Green Mile. One of his mates was so freaked out by the execution of Eduard Delacroix that we had to take him home, he was a gibbering wreck!

His parents were not to impressed, apparently it was "bad parenting" to allow our children to watch these types of films...

Fortunately our son and this lad remain good mates, the lad in question now plays international level rugby, and has just qualified as a Doctor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.