what film freaked you out ?

the exorcist, went to the cinema with my boyfriend when it was first released when her head started spinning I left and didnt go back in 2 girls were passed out in the foyer

bluemc1 said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , i'd go with the Exorcist too ..... i was only a kid when I first saw it , back in in the early-mid seventies ... and it had quite an impression on me.

These days , one or two of those 'Paranormal activities' on telly freak me out a bit ...... such as the one of the ghost of the woman who prowls near the Hollywood sign.

think im right on this but thats meant to be the actress who played Glenda the good witch from the wizard of oz, the last person to kill themselves by jumping off the Hollywood sign

Billie Burke, who played the good witch....

"Billie Burke died in Los Angeles of natural causes, aged 85, in 1970 and was interred at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, Westchester County, New York, survived by her daughter, Patricia, and four grandchildren."

pominoz said:
bluemc1 said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , i'd go with the Exorcist too ..... i was only a kid when I first saw it , back in in the early-mid seventies ... and it had quite an impression on me.

These days , one or two of those 'Paranormal activities' on telly freak me out a bit ...... such as the one of the ghost of the woman who prowls near the Hollywood sign.

think im right on this but thats meant to be the actress who played Glenda the good witch from the wizard of oz, the last person to kill themselves by jumping off the Hollywood sign

Billie Burke, who played the good witch....

"Billie Burke died in Los Angeles of natural causes, aged 85, in 1970 and was interred at Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla, Westchester County, New York, survived by her daughter, Patricia, and four grandchildren."

yep your right, just had a look she was just in a few plays with the woman who played Glinda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.