What Happened To Superman ?

Petetheblu said:
How ironic???

You get abuse so you train harder to become a better player, then you become that better player and keep up the hard training so not to disapoint. Sadly you try to hard and over do it and then end up back at where you didn't want to be.

And after all that there are still some City fans who arn't happy with his efforts. I blame the I want.. I want... attitude of society. They have no patience and low tolerance levels. Give the lad a break.

was on the news this afternoon, he went str8 to hospital but hes ok !!

aint got a clue why>

Reminds me of my childhood when I played and had a very bad game... I faked a reason to come off. Hopefully it's not that, but there are only so many excuses you can make. Creative middfielder is a priority in January if any world class ones are available.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
salfordtrueblue said:
well said MB, very quick to jump on our manager for me there,do you honestly think Mark Hughes hasnt got the best interest of the team at heart ?? Never mind his head whats goin on in yours?? thought you where a credable poster RMAB,obviously not.

When a player is hitting the ground every five minutes while the ball is in play then its up to the manager to take immediate action not the player, or the referee, or the mascot, or the Balti pie seller. Ps, he went to the ground at least three times so I dont know what you watching at the time but you clearly werent watching the match.
Dont over egg-it, the point where making is your very very quick to jump on the managers back over something he knows a darn sight better than you or me,bet you cant wait for a few bad results then you can have a credable pop !!!!!! supporting your teams about supporting ya manager too,you wanna try it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.