What Happened To Superman ?

He needs to be dropped because he is out of form, simple as.
Last season he had a cracking season, and has probably fucked it for himself because we want pretty much the same again from him, which as talented as he is is a big ask.

Drop him for a couple of games, let him sit there and get that last bit of hunger and determination back that may have crept out of him knowing he is a first choice player.

Big G said:
Last season he had a cracking season, and has probably fucked it for himself because we want pretty much the same again from him, which as talented as he is is a big ask.

Drop him for a couple of games, let him sit there and get that last bit of hunger and determination back that may have crept out of him knowing he is a first choice player.

He was in hospital last night after being taken off because he was feeling ill. Get off the lad's back for goodness sake.

Big G said:

He was in hospital last night after being taken off because he was feeling ill. Get off the lad's back for goodness sake.

Oh look some of the nob heads are comign back out the woodwork already just because Stevies had a couple of bad games!

people questioning his mental state? are you even City supporters ffs!

The lad hasnt taken any time off over the last 2 seasons and has over trained imself to the point of exhaustion where he is more likely to pick up injuries too!

From what i gather last night soudns like th lad was ill or maybe exhausted and fatigued so people should get behind the lad, he's already publicly state how some of the nobs on here got to him, but he proved you all wrong.

He just needs abit of a rest now imo and he will be back to hisbest, he is in completely new surroundings this year (in terms of players) & will need time to adjust to play with them also, last year he got on a great understanding with Robinho & they played off each other.

Just get behind him as he loves City & is a class act who is trying more than his best!

Eccles Blue said:
Big G said:

I am not on his back, re-read what I have put.
I am sure every City fan worldwide wants to see the same kind of form that he produced last season, but unfortunatly for 1 reason or another it hasnt happened.

The guy has been out of form for the past few games, simple as.
For where we want to be we cannot afford to carry players FACT.

from the o/s

Stevie Ireland is back home after being taken to hospital following last night’s Carling Cup win over Fulham.
The Blues reigning player of the season was substituted in the 75th minute of the 2-1 win and taken for precautionary checks after complaining of dizziness and feeling unwell.

Tests were carried on the 23-year-old and he was given the all-clear. He is expected to rest today and resume training at the weekend for the visit of West Ham on Monday night.

i would`nt put it past those red bastards to have slipped some kyptonite in his kit bag sunday

How ironic???

You get abuse so you train harder to become a better player, then you become that better player and keep up the hard training so not to disapoint. Sadly you try to hard and over do it and then end up back at where you didn't want to be.

It was obvious Stevie was ill last night, looked disorientated and tired. I am not suprised he was taken to hospital as he looked ill enough to warrant it.
Lets give him bit of a rest and a lot of backing and he will soon be back to save the day again.
(p.s. My mate just txt me and said he saw him in the Trafford centre drinking at the bar and looking dirty and unshaven, smashing bottles by flicking peanuts at them:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.