What Happened To Superman ?

when ade is back and the way de jong is playing at the moment he should start before ireland. de jong has been one of our best player in the 3 games he has played and ireland hasnt impressed so far this season. maybe needs a rest until back to his best

the goats backside said:
Not to mention he has been carrying a knock most of the season

And it becomes a vicious circle – if he's over-training and not allowing himself to rest and recover fully, then any such knocks won't heal properly, while he'll also make himself susceptible to further problems.

coops said:
This is why we needed cover for him! He cannot play every game and at the moment he is playing every game injured or struggling. This should be the first signing in the January window.

In the meantime when Robbie is back:

SWP De Jong Barry Robinho

4-4-fucking 2!!

Nothing wrong with 442.Do you really think Robinho will give our left back sufficient protection to make that system work?

When everyone is back fit I think SWP should be benched to try out a slightly altered formation. I would like to see a formation of

------------Given
Richards-Toure-Lescott-Bridge
----De Jong------Barry.----------This would surely protect our back line with Barry and Nige providing cover for the defense.
----------Ireland.---------------In this position Ireland would be free to burst, I cant work out where he is playing right now.
Tevez----------------Bellamy----Bellers for Robinho in certain games.
----------Adebayor

some rag has probably planted some kriptonite at COMS.

take a well deserved rest and get back to fighting fitness soon stevie.

manchester blue said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
If he has got an injury Hughes has got a lot to answer for, he went to ground without contact a number of times holding his swede before he got subbed what the fuck was going on in Hughes' head to keep him on the pitch

Went to ground once and was subbed at the next opportunity. First time ref asked if he wanted treatment and he declined. But why let the truth get in the way of an excuse to slag off the manager.
well said MB, very quick to jump on our manager for me there,do you honestly think Mark Hughes hasnt got the best interest of the team at heart ?? Never mind his head whats goin on in yours?? thought you where a credable poster RMAB,obviously not.

salfordtrueblue said:
manchester blue said:
Went to ground once and was subbed at the next opportunity. First time ref asked if he wanted treatment and he declined. But why let the truth get in the way of an excuse to slag off the manager.
well said MB, very quick to jump on our manager for me there,do you honestly think Mark Hughes hasnt got the best interest of the team at heart ?? Never mind his head whats goin on in yours?? thought you where a credable poster RMAB,obviously not.

When a player is hitting the ground every five minutes while the ball is in play then its up to the manager to take immediate action not the player, or the referee, or the mascot, or the Balti pie seller. Ps, he went to the ground at least three times so I dont know what you watching at the time but you clearly werent watching the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.