What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

People whining about them celebrating? really? We give them abuse and take the piss out of them, I've no problem with them giving it back even if it makes me want to bite my own arm off

Fanny Fart said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Because the police will laugh at you

Couldn't give a fuck how much they laugh. If a complaint is made they will have to investigate. It's the only reason Terry ended up in court because a fan made a complaint. The Suarez case was never reported to the police.

If i tried to incite a riot outside the ground my feet wouldn't touch the fucking ground son.
Yes but you are wasting your time. All they will do is watch the goal go "well it's A football match" then said you a letter saying no crime has been committed.

I quick look at the number of coins in the air and on the ground in the gif tell's you all you need to know about the "one" bad egg. ffs

smithy167 said:
Seosa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I'm guessing Seosa has just gone on a bluemoon vacation!

On the contrary. I'm probably on last warnings though, but I can't stand people slagging off fellow Blues.
Same here mate, its my bet the ones doing it never go games so have no clue of the emotions involved and the others are rag wums.

Well done for the most stupid bleeding post of the day, everyone who thinks coin throwing and pitch invading are plain fucking stupid don't get the emotions of the game and don't go to games

so all the ones including me shaking their heads at the ground today were really going to Asda to do their xmas shopping but got lost and managed to end up in the ground

someone disagrees with you and they don't care or go to games

what a pleb

Sky Blue said:
Blootoof said:
C_71_article_1595668_image_list_image_list_item_1_image.jpg

I'd of put a fist through Hart just to punch that ugly flat lipped kunt.

Haha

Maybe it was the alcohol but I thought joe seemed more like he was lecturing or talking sense into the kid as opposed to this And the way the Internet and radio are talking about it .

They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry

Gelsons Dad said:
I quick look at the number of coins in the air and on the ground in the gif tell's you all you need to know about the "one" bad egg. ffs

i agree, he had clearly had a good win on the slots

I really feel for the club here as everyone going in through k1 and k2 was getting searched, and it seems likely that someone who went through one of these entrances threw the coin, unfortunately some people can't even be trusted to have money in their pockets

I'm sorry but what does go through the mind of these selfish idiots who think it's ok for them to invade the pitch and confront opposition players or throw coins at them when they're taking a corner. Alright Ferdinand's a cock (the whole of football knew that before the game started) so why let him (a) get you in trouble (b) get the club in trouble and (c) give the media more ammunition with which to slaughter us. These people are seriously not bright enough to see the bigger picture or even control their own actions. I hate to see anyone banned from football but for heavens sake where do you draw the line. I know every club has its share, but I'm not interested in every club, just City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.