What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

No good can come of this for the PL if you ask me. Can see safety nets being put up in the future for footy games. Unfortunately having cameras isn't stopping these knobs from doing what they want. I'm sure the tables will be turned when we go to the swamp. These idiots have brought a great shame on the club.

smithy167 said:
Crouchinho said:
They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry
Exactly they think they can wind up fans away from home and get away with it fuck em dont do it simple.

Don't talk daft. If Aguero scores at the Stretford end I'd be more than happy for him to celebrate in front of it.

just proves what ive always thought. all that money has gone to wios head. hat, coat ,door, gone.

johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
Crouchinho said:
They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry
Exactly they think they can wind up fans away from home and get away with it fuck em dont do it simple.

Don't talk daft. If Aguero scores at the Stretford end I'd be more than happy for him to celebrate in front of it.
Well if he got hit in the head by a coin tough shit. i would rather he celebrated in front of us away fans.

Anyone who threw anything at the donkey deserves to be banned. What a fucking imbecile.

But when the mock outrage happens lets not forget that we went there three years in a row with our players hit by objects from the crowd.

There were already a few things being thrown before they scored the winner, and again as they celebrated but the catalyst for the real issues, the huge barrage of coins, the pitch invasion, etc was Rooney. Whilst RVP, Ferdinand etc celebrated in front of their fans and together Rooney made no attempt to do either of these things. He went straight to our fans, antagonising them. Hde wasn't celebrating with his teammates, or with his on fans, he was openly having a go at our fans. That's what caused it to really kick off. Nothing will be done about, no-one will even mention it, it'll all be about what our fans did (which was completely unacceptable) and not about Rooney's antics. A bigger twat there has never been.

smithy167 said:
Well if he got hit in the head by a coin tough shit. i would rather he celebrated in front of us away fans.

So your saying Aguero would deserve it then. Somehow I doubt your reaction would be different if it did happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.