What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Marvin said:
Rooney's behaviour was poor, but you have to be able to take defeat on the chin, and this includes taking it back from Utd players celebrating in front of you

Yes it's emotional. Lose it to an extent but there are lines you don' cross and we know what they are

Hang on mate, I'm not condoning any coin throwing but this low grade fucking Chav does this after every goal he scores against us, like celebrate in front if your own fans. Remember the overhead shiner, he could have ran too four sides of the ground but no, he ran over to our corner section didn't he. I don't recall any of our players goading there fans in the 6-1, somehow you can't imagine they would have the same humility.

LoveCity said:
Go ahead and charge the fan as they should.

But also charge that classless bastard of a club for inciting violent behaviour and whatever else.

article-2245477-166D77BC000005DC-601_634x386.jpg

Why is this any different to what adebayor did against arsenal, and didn't he get a ban? Personally it would be better if everyone ignored the granny shagger rather than give him the satisfaction

Gabriel said:
LoveCity said:
Go ahead and charge the fan as they should.

But also charge that classless bastard of a club for inciting violent behaviour and whatever else.

article-2245477-166D77BC000005DC-601_634x386.jpg

Nerves may still be raw, but there are some priceless reactions from those in the crowd. It makes you appreciate how ubiquitous the 'V' sign is in British culture.
There's a guy on the front row smiling also with what looks like his puppet beside him!

RVZ Urmston said:
Marvin said:
Rooney's behaviour was poor, but you have to be able to take defeat on the chin, and this includes taking it back from Utd players celebrating in front of you

Yes it's emotional. Lose it to an extent but there are lines you don' cross and we know what they are

Hang on mate, I'm not condoning any coin throwing but this low grade fucking Chav does this after every goal he scores against us, like celebrate in front if your own fans. Remember the overhead shiner, he could have ran too four sides of the ground but no, he ran over to our corner section didn't he. I don't recall any of our players goading there fans in the 6-1, somehow you can't imagine they would have the same humility.

donkey face deserved what happened to him. end of discussion

I remember bellers being hit with a coin too. Also rip says its banter, did he think it was banter when Mario did it at wembley? No he went ape shit at him. The fucking camel gob hypocrit.

Players take plenty of shite of fans. I don't mind them giving it back. On this occasion it was a rag unfortunately. But I'd like nothing more than city players giving back to rag fans when we beat them at the swamp. Mario gave it back to villa fans, are to arsenal etc. I thought it was great and still will when one of gives a bit back at some time in the future. No excuse for throwing coins.

Have to take getting beat on the chin if you want to give it out when we win.

Crouchinho said:
They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry
Exactly they think they can wind up fans away from home and get away with it fuck em dont do it simple.

smithy167 said:
Crouchinho said:
They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry
Exactly they think they can wind up fans away from home and get away with it fuck em dont do it simple.

yes wrong to throw a coin but self inflicted so fuk him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.