What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

I won't lie, i didn't see the incident with Rooney goading our fans today.

What i will say is that Rooney had Atkinson in his back pocket all afternoon.

In the first 10 minuites he had booted 2 of our players, each foul earning a free kick but no further action.

He was later booked in the 2nd half.

Both Tevez and Nasri were booked for having a go at Atkinson but when Rooney was literally screaming in his face after Nastasic tackled him Atkinson would not give him a second booking.

Rooney also fouled Nastasic in United's box so we should of had a penalty.

The cream to top it all of is that he then goads our fans and gets away with it... Again.

Fuck em I hate them... At 2-0 When they were celebrating Young came right up to us and screamed "hahahaha yeeeesssss!" hate the **** even more after that.

Armaan said:
Fuck em I hate them... At 2-0 When they were celebrating Young came right up to us and screamed "hahahaha yeeeesssss!" hate the **** even more after that.

Let this be a MISTAKE on Flipper's part.

johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
johnmc said:
Ok not Aguero then. Tevez. He would do that given the chance. I hope he does get the chance as well.
Give up, why you looking for the bad, to many so called blues turn on us fans to quick.

Stop condoning throwing coins then.
I dont but we aint the only club that has fans that have done this and 99% of fans dont do it, stop being so soft it happens nobody likes it but shit happens.

The Future's Blue said:
Before people go into mock outrage, where was Ferdinand stood when he was allegedly struck by this coin?

Maybe it was a rag supporter on the grassy knoll? the video earlier in the thread doesn't show his exact location you can only see the pitch and several coins on the pitch, maybe he dropped these coins from his shorts and had a sneaky ketchup sachet hidden there as well to fake blood

Seems a more reasonable explanation than pissed off city fan's threw coins

Matty said:
Does it irk me that much? No. However as has been proven time and time again it irks some people that much. Rooney has been a professional for a decade now, he knows EXACTLY what his behaviour is likely to result in, and Ferdinand suffered the consequences. Is it acceptable? No. But it happens, and Rooney should be aware of it. His actions lead directly to the majority of the problems, and he should be held accountable. He won't be.

Right it doesn't irk you and it doesn't irk me either. Or rather it does irk me enough to tell him to fuck off the fat cuntness. But it wouldn't irk me enough to go in my pocket take out coins and start lobbing them. I can't understand people who do that. What if a coin blinded a player. Your talking a significant stretch. For someone celebrating a goal 10/20 yards away from you.

I used to sit right on the segregation in the south stand. When we scored I'd celebrate as you would but it wouldn't be long before I'd turned and started goading the opposition fans. And when the opposition scored they would do the same back. It all part of it for me. Starting lobbing things and all that shit wasn't part of it. Verbals and that are all fine. A player giving a bit back to me is fine. I just find it strange how people react to someone celebrating a goal.

maybe the cretins will think twice before goading our fans next time.

would of been a fucking good shot to get him in the eye from a city fan

The Future's Blue said:
Before people go into mock outrage, where was Ferdinand stood when he was allegedly struck by this coin?

I'm guessing he was mistakenly hit by a coin intended for the Golden Boy of English Football the one and only Wayne Rooney who was stood barrel chested waving every fucker in the corner to come on and have a go. Professional C**T he is, go and celebrate your win in front of your own fans with your teammates and by all means cast a glance and gesture and take the piss no problem, i'd happily accept that as part of the banter but don't walk over and give it the BIG I AM and then cry wolf when you get it back and thats not condoning the coin throwing but in a heated derby scoring a last minute winner your hardly gonna get a heartily warm round of applause when you come on acting the C**t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.