What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

I think the fa need to start handing out punishments for celebrating and wind up fans who do celebrate in front of opposition fans

I think the fa will likely to

Fine both clubs
Fine Rooney, Jones, Ferdinand
Ban the fan who threw the coins and ran on the pitch

I thought City deserved something from the game I cant believe we still lost the game

I hope Man City will ban the fans who threw and entered the pitch

MCFC2393 said:
I think the fa need to start handing out punishments for celebrating and wind up fans who do celebrate in front of opposition fans

I think the fa will likely to

Fine both clubs
Fine Rooney, Jones, Ferdinand
Ban the fan who threw the coins and ran on the pitch

I thought City deserved something from the game I cant believe we still lost the game

What did you think of Ades celebration v arsenal? I thought it was the best celebration I've ever seen. Laughed my cock of watching it.

Re: Ferdinand

yayas trusty right foot said:
Unless i am wrong, from where i was sat in the East Stand he was holding his head while standing nearer to the scum fans..

To me he looked a long way from City fans..

Maybe they should draw a yellow line on the pitch which indicates where the home fans section starts and if a rag player crosses this the police should arrest said player for invoking a riot, then the girls on here wouldn't get quite so upset when an opposing player celebrates a goal

johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
johnmc said:
So your saying Aguero would deserve it then. Somehow I doubt your reaction would be different if it did happen.
Doubt all you want, but i have confidence Aguero wouldnt lower himself to do that anyway.

Ok not Aguero then. Tevez. He would do that given the chance. I hope he does get the chance as well.
Give up, why you looking for the bad, to many so called blues turn on us fans to quick.

Before people go into mock outrage, where was Ferdinand stood when he was allegedly struck by this coin?

yayas trusty right foot said:
is there any evidence that he was hit by a coin, he looked a long from the city fans to me.

he was definately in range for a decent throw. Made a meal of it though, like all their players did with every tiny contact.

smithy167 said:
johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
Doubt all you want, but i have confidence Aguero wouldnt lower himself to do that anyway.

Ok not Aguero then. Tevez. He would do that given the chance. I hope he does get the chance as well.
Give up, why you looking for the bad, to many so called blues turn on us fans to quick.

Stop condoning throwing coins then.

johnmc said:
Matty said:
There were already a few things being thrown before they scored the winner, and again as they celebrated but the catalyst for the real issues, the huge barrage of coins, the pitch invasion, etc was Rooney. Whilst RVP, Ferdinand etc celebrated in front of their fans and together Rooney made no attempt to do either of these things. He went straight to our fans, antagonising them. Hde wasn't celebrating with his teammates, or with his on fans, he was openly having a go at our fans. That's what caused it to really kick off. Nothing will be done about, no-one will even mention it, it'll all be about what our fans did (which was completely unacceptable) and not about Rooney's antics. A bigger twat there has never been.

Does an opposition player celebrating a goal in front of you irk you that much. Rooney was getting called all sorts from the stands. That's fine, I do that to opposition players all the time. I have free reign to call him a granny shagging scouse **** whenever he might be able to hear me and even when he has no chance of hearing me. But if he celebrates a winning goal I take it on the chin. That's his response. Get over it and hope its Tevez giving the Stretford end plenty back when we play at the swamp.
Does it irk me that much? No. However as has been proven time and time again it irks some people that much. Rooney has been a professional for a decade now, he knows EXACTLY what his behaviour is likely to result in, and Ferdinand suffered the consequences. Is it acceptable? No. But it happens, and Rooney should be aware of it. His actions lead directly to the majority of the problems, and he should be held accountable. He won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.