What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

A simple game.Flick the coin in the camel's gob,which is so big it should be easy.Yet some knob STILL misses,the strength of the beer must be stronger than i thought at our stadium![It's a joke,before the liberals lynch me!]

Matty said:
There were already a few things being thrown before they scored the winner, and again as they celebrated but the catalyst for the real issues, the huge barrage of coins, the pitch invasion, etc was Rooney. Whilst RVP, Ferdinand etc celebrated in front of their fans and together Rooney made no attempt to do either of these things. He went straight to our fans, antagonising them. Hde wasn't celebrating with his teammates, or with his on fans, he was openly having a go at our fans. That's what caused it to really kick off. Nothing will be done about, no-one will even mention it, it'll all be about what our fans did (which was completely unacceptable) and not about Rooney's antics. A bigger twat there has never been.

Phil Jones was the bigger gobshite. Easy to large it up after a 93rd minute winner.

Should never, ever be allowed to forget it.

moomba said:
Anyone who threw anything at the donkey deserves to be banned. What a fucking imbecile.

But when the mock outrage happens lets not forget that we went there three years in a row with our players hit by objects from the crowd.

Maybe this is the excuse the moron's will use to explain his actions

Matty said:
There were already a few things being thrown before they scored the winner, and again as they celebrated but the catalyst for the real issues, the huge barrage of coins, the pitch invasion, etc was Rooney. Whilst RVP, Ferdinand etc celebrated in front of their fans and together Rooney made no attempt to do either of these things. He went straight to our fans, antagonising them. Hde wasn't celebrating with his teammates, or with his on fans, he was openly having a go at our fans. That's what caused it to really kick off. Nothing will be done about, no-one will even mention it, it'll all be about what our fans did (which was completely unacceptable) and not about Rooney's antics. A bigger twat there has never been.

Does an opposition player celebrating a goal in front of you irk you that much. Rooney was getting called all sorts from the stands. That's fine, I do that to opposition players all the time. I have free reign to call him a granny shagging scouse **** whenever he might be able to hear me and even when he has no chance of hearing me. But if he celebrates a winning goal I take it on the chin. That's his response. Get over it and hope its Tevez giving the Stretford end plenty back when we play at the swamp.

Matty said:

This this and more of this...

I'm all for banter and can take it and give it, don't mind a bit of piss taking but Rooney's reaction was more interested in having a go at us than celebrating with his own fans. The man's classless and a C**T of the highest order, remember his tweet about the Toure brothers. He's an egotistical whingeing diving bully, it's no wonder there's a huge picture of himself in his hallway, classless C**T that he is. Of course the media won't have a word said against the Golden boy of English football though. Fuck him and fuck his disgraceful excuse of a football club.

johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
Well if he got hit in the head by a coin tough shit. i would rather he celebrated in front of us away fans.

So your saying Aguero would deserve it then. Somehow I doubt your reaction would be different if it did happen.
Doubt all you want, but i have confidence Aguero wouldnt lower himself to do that anyway.

smithy167 said:
johnmc said:
smithy167 said:
Well if he got hit in the head by a coin tough shit. i would rather he celebrated in front of us away fans.

So your saying Aguero would deserve it then. Somehow I doubt your reaction would be different if it did happen.
Doubt all you want, but i have confidence Aguero wouldnt lower himself to do that anyway.

Ok not Aguero then. Tevez. He would do that given the chance. I hope he does get the chance as well.

Ferdinand

Unless i am wrong, from where i was sat in the East Stand he was holding his head while standing nearer to the scum fans..

To me he looked a long way from City fans..

Crouchinho said:
They'll never catch the fan who did it anyway. If you see the .gif again there is already 10 coins on the floor.

It's a shite thing to do but I can't help but laugh at it. He's enjoying winding up the fans and it comes to an abrupt end, his expression looks like he's going to cry

It looks funny, because it looks like he poked himself in the eye with his shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.