What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

hilts said:
Blue2112 said:
Mdr said:
But you are. He had it coming, is what you're saying, he should have expected it. Can you imagine if it happened to our player. It'd be WW3 on here. It was a disgraceful and I don't care what he was doing, nothing justifies thuggery and violence from the crowd. It's unacceptable.

If it also happened to a City player we would also rightly condemn said City player for acting the big I am in front of opposing fans because thats the type of supporters we are.

Adebayor didn't get too much shit off us, in fact we all thought it was funny as fuck

In the same way Rooney ran towards the East stand today and then slid on his knees I can handle that much. I might not like it but I can take that in the name of banter or whatever you want to call it and equally i'll stand up and give him the V's staright back. Where the line is overstepped is when an opposing player or players stand there arms out waving hundreds of fans on to him to have a go knowing that he's protected by being on the pitch. Shithouse of a man.

Blue2112 said:
hilts said:
Blue2112 said:
If it also happened to a City player we would also rightly condemn said City player for acting the big I am in front of opposing fans because thats the type of supporters we are.

Adebayor didn't get too much shit off us, in fact we all thought it was funny as fuck

In the same way Rooney ran towards the East stand today and then slid on his knees I can handle that much. I might not like it but I can take that in the name of banter or whatever you want to call it. Where the line is overstepped is when an opposing player stands there arms out waving hundreds of fans on to him to have a go knowing that he's protected by being on the pitch. Shithouse of a man.

This all the way....all the mentions of Lions

Wish someone could of released one on the fat scouse bastard

Whitworth Park said:
Mdr said:
I don't understand people defending this. Regardless of what he did. You just don't act that way.
We lost. It's football, someone had to lose. We weren't cheated out of it, there was nothing much controversial. We simply lost. We tried and we failed. It happens. We need to accept that and move on.

The lads played hard today, we lost, but the put up a big fight.
The fans are the ones who brought shame on us and humiliated the club. We're all painted with the same brush.

On a plus note, Joe Hart is turning more and more into a leader every time he takes to the pitch. He'll be a City captain in years to come. He mightn't have had his best day today but massive respect for him standing up to the thug. He's one of a few City players who give's 110% every time. We've watched him develop massively, he used to be a bit immature at times, but he's grown into such an important player for us, he's still a bit mad, but what keeper isn't. Massive respect for his actions today. City through and through.

THE FANS ?????
Nearly 46K City fans there today.
1 Fans on the pitch, how many threw things 2/3/4/5/6 ??
Get real, the fans were right behind the team.
Joe Hart, to big an ego .
Much more respect if he had come out for the the ball that Clichy fucked up.
Which was his all thee way.

The fans get painted with the same brush, you know that. We all know that, which is unfortunate.
I'm not saying they weren't behind the team, but in those last few seconds those few humiliated us.

Hart has matured a lot, but he still has a long way to go. He's come a long way.
I said he didn't have his best day on the pitch, but he stood up to the thug and he didn't need to. He's grown up with City. He seems to be one of the only ones who's anyway bothered when we lose and he speaks his mind, which I respect. Could he have done more today with the goals, ya, but my respect comes from his actions off the pitch.

hilts said:
The Future's Blue said:
Before people go into mock outrage, where was Ferdinand stood when he was allegedly struck by this coin?

Maybe it was a rag supporter on the grassy knoll? the video earlier in the thread doesn't show his exact location you can only see the pitch and several coins on the pitch, maybe he dropped these coins from his shorts and had a sneaky ketchup sachet hidden there as well to fake blood

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/3Wy53.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/09/article-2245458-166DE37C000005DC-180_634x441.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/09/article-2245454-166DCB9C000005DC-413_634x370.jpg[/bigimg]

Loads of red shirts there

Mdr said:
Whitworth Park said:
Mdr said:
I don't understand people defending this. Regardless of what he did. You just don't act that way.
We lost. It's football, someone had to lose. We weren't cheated out of it, there was nothing much controversial. We simply lost. We tried and we failed. It happens. We need to accept that and move on.

The lads played hard today, we lost, but the put up a big fight.
The fans are the ones who brought shame on us and humiliated the club. We're all painted with the same brush.

On a plus note, Joe Hart is turning more and more into a leader every time he takes to the pitch. He'll be a City captain in years to come. He mightn't have had his best day today but massive respect for him standing up to the thug. He's one of a few City players who give's 110% every time. We've watched him develop massively, he used to be a bit immature at times, but he's grown into such an important player for us, he's still a bit mad, but what keeper isn't. Massive respect for his actions today. City through and through.

THE FANS ?????
Nearly 46K City fans there today.
1 Fans on the pitch, how many threw things 2/3/4/5/6 ??
Get real, the fans were right behind the team.
Joe Hart, to big an ego .
Much more respect if he had come out for the the ball that Clichy fucked up.
Which was his all thee way.

The fans get painted with the same brush, you know that. We all know that, which is unfortunate.
I'm not saying they weren't behind the team, but in those last few seconds those few humiliated us.

Hart has matured a lot, but he still has a long way to go. He's come a long way.
I said he didn't have his best day on the pitch, but he stood up to the thug and he didn't need to. He's grown up with City. He seems to be one of the only ones who's anyway bothered when we lose and he speaks his mind, which I respect. Could he have done more today with the goals, ya, but my respect comes from his actions off the pitch.

The fans were great.

Like yourself Hart is a jellyfish.

This will look good in Abu Dhabi USA and other places we are trying to improve our image. Radio talking about playing next game behind closed doors and points deduction. Well done to the dick heads!

hilts said:
Blue2112 said:
Mdr said:
But you are. He had it coming, is what you're saying, he should have expected it. Can you imagine if it happened to our player. It'd be WW3 on here. It was a disgraceful and I don't care what he was doing, nothing justifies thuggery and violence from the crowd. It's unacceptable.

No we didnt, why the fuck are you so down on city fans, say what you want here but the mask has slipped not just with you but a few tonight.

brenda said:
This will look good in Abu Dhabi USA and other places we are trying to improve our image. Radio talking about playing next game behind closed doors and points deduction. Well done to the dick heads!

What a load of shit. Millwall would end the season on -50 points.

We won't have any of that. The FA might be rags, but even they wouldn't do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.