What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

brenda said:
This will look good in Abu Dhabi USA and other places we are trying to improve our image. Radio talking about playing next game behind closed doors and points deduction. Well done to the dick heads!

Behind closed doors? Get a grip!

brenda said:
This will look good in Abu Dhabi USA and other places we are trying to improve our image. Radio talking about playing next game behind closed doors and points deduction. Well done to the dick heads!

Who the !#!%"#¤#¤ cares what people in the states or Abu Dhabi thinks about City? I can only speak for myself and I really don't care at all what anyone, that's aint a City fan, have in mind about the club. Everyone here knows that City ain't a hooligan club like Millwall and West Ham (at least back in the days they were). And that's good enough for me. If some American redneck from Texas belives Manchester City have 90% hooligans in the stands after what happend today then that's more then fine with me.

And again about what happend. Why make such a big deal out of it? These things happens on a regular basis and I don't want to defend it, but some lads have really made a huge deal out of it. Take a look at a German game when the stewards have to use umbrellas to protect themselves from coins and shit from the stand everytime theres a corner.

Right now it feels like lot's of people in here behaivs like the media - makes a big deal out of nothing. It should not have happend, absolutly, but in the end Rio didn't die.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
The anaylsis I saw of it was perfect.

A man goes to a zoo, puts his arm in a lion cage and teases it, the lion bites his arm off.

Who's fault is it?
No. Just no.

Lions do not apply rational thought, morals and reasoning to situations, whereas the majority of humans have the capacity to do so and should therefore react more calmly.

MCFC BOB said:

A man goes to a zoo, puts his arm in a lion cage and teases it, the lion bites his arm off.

Who's fault is it?
No. Just no.

Lions do not apply rational thought, morals and reasoning to situations, whereas the majority of humans have the capacity to do so and should therefore react more calmly.
lol

after several beers and rag baiting?

Damocles said:
hilts said:
The Future's Blue said:
Before people go into mock outrage, where was Ferdinand stood when he was allegedly struck by this coin?

Maybe it was a rag supporter on the grassy knoll? the video earlier in the thread doesn't show his exact location you can only see the pitch and several coins on the pitch, maybe he dropped these coins from his shorts and had a sneaky ketchup sachet hidden there as well to fake blood

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/3Wy53.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/09/article-2245458-166DE37C000005DC-180_634x441.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/09/article-2245454-166DCB9C000005DC-413_634x370.jpg[/bigimg]

Loads of red shirts there

Interesting to see the company that owns the second pic (bottom left). I think he should focus on his football at present...

And that last pic looks like the steward is trying out one of the fatality moves from Mortal Kombat..."FINISH HIM!"

I can't believe an act of violence is being condoned because the victim was a Manchester United player.

I guess it was okay for the Arsenal fans to attempt an attack on Adebayor when he ran the full length of the field and celebrated in front of them.

MCFC BOB said:

Who's fault is it?
No. Just no.

Once someone has had a few beers, it can all come to much. In no way am I saying it is acceptable what he did, it's not. But I sometimes feel players think they'res an invisible wall between the players and the fans, there is not. Celebrating in front of the opposing fans is just a big no imo, he was asking for it.

MCFC BOB said:
I can't believe an act of violence is being condoned because the victim was a Manchester United player.

I guess it was okay for the Arsenal fans to attempt an attack on Adebayor when he ran the full length of the field and celebrated in front of them.

What did he think was going to happen the silly twat ?

Feed-The-Goat said:
This explains why the fans of other clubs call us ***** when they used to love us. We all get tarred by the same brush over shit like this and the **** with the coin, the fat wanker kicking off and the total bellend Hart should have twatted who tried to get to Ferdinand are to blame.

Sometimes im embarrassed to be a blue as today has shown we are becoming what we hate the most, just like rags.

Knee-jerk gayness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.