What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Anyone hear Pat Crerand on the incident this morning on Radio 5?

Just what we need on a Monday morning, some belligerent, word-slurring Glaswegian rag.

sound%20sensor%20lighting%20ball.jpg

Not condoning coin throwing but there's something very satisfying about seeing a mouthy prick get getting his comeuppance. Maybe he'll think twice about goading rival teams' supporters.

So those who are saying he deserved it, brought it on himself, think it is ok as it happens elsewhere - did you throw coins.

Anyone prepared to admit that?

what happened yesterday is the living proof that away fans need to be relocated somewhere else at the ground. you can't put away fans between singing section and south stand..

johnmc said:
So those who are saying he deserved it, brought it on himself, think it is ok as it happens elsewhere - did you throw coins.

Anyone prepared to admit that?

I can't afford it in the current economical climate. Joking aside, no..never have done, never would do. It's blatantly out of order but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Well, maybe Rooney.

moomba said:
We should all be adult enough to cope with someone celebrating in front of us without resorting to anything more than a few verbal.
The thing is, which won't be mentioned, is Rooney slid in front of us, got up and raised his hands in a "come on" motion. He thought he was good playing big daddy dick when there were police between us and him.

Responding was idiotic, but he literally asked for it.

Ferdinand

I think enoughs been said about the incident so what i want ask is this.It looked like he was away to take off his shirt n he was already on a booking.if he had of done do you think he would have been sent off? also with remaining time n added for said sending off, could we of grabbed an equaliser?

Re: Ferdinand

maccadon said:
I think enoughs been said about the incident so what i want ask is this.It looked like he was away to take off his shirt n he was already on a booking.if he had of done do you think he would have been sent off? also with remaining time n added for said sending off, could we of grabbed an equaliser?

Ifs and buts. If we'd scored 6 and they'd scored 1 do you think it would have finished 6-1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.