What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: Ferdinand

Damanino said:
(But players who provocate rival fans with celebrating ahead of them would deserve something from FA/PL. Many times this leads to reactions like this. This is true for everyone like Adebayor vs. Arsenal few years ago. Also when Rooney runs to City fans or Everton fans to kiss the badge...)

I hate this attitude - I loved Ades celebration. I want things like that in the game. I want players to show passion for there club. Not a fan of players kissing the badge but wanting there side to win and enjoying it when they do is what I want to see from every player.

johnmc said:
maccadon said:
johnmc said:
He was lifting his shirt above his head - thats not a booking.

what about incitement then? if no coin was thrown n he pulled shirt above his head.is that not a action of incitement?

Infront of his own fans?

Im not a fan of the incitement argument either. Players from both sides get a load from the stand. If they score and give a bit back then fans should be able to take that if they have been giving it out. Verbals yes, but to reach in your pocket, select a coin and lob it is not a knee jerk reaction, just a cowards thing to do.

If we had scored a last minute winner at the swamp Id expect our players to celebrate in a similar manner.

ok so no booking at all then? thanks.was just thinking about it this morning.knew would get some common sense answers on here n some not so.

Watching the clip on the news this morning it shows him with his shirt over his head, then reacting - it must have been a good shot to get his eyebrow through his shirt... I think the prick's probably caught himself with one of his fingernails!

In all honesty though, we don't do ourselves any fucking favours do we?
All the shite, negative press we get, and we give them more fuel to add to the fire! Add to that the gamesmanship those rag c@nts displayed - milking the life out of the situation and the press will got to fucking town on us!

Re: What happened with Rio?

Bluemoon115 said:
moomba said:
We should all be adult enough to cope with someone celebrating in front of us without resorting to anything more than a few verbal.
The thing is, which won't be mentioned, is Rooney slid in front of us, got up and raised his hands in a "come on" motion. He thought he was good playing big daddy dick when there were police between us and him.

Responding was idiotic, but he literally asked for it.
I hope someone got some photos of that

Churchill123 said:
johnny crossan said:
craig-bellamy_1567573c.jpg

Was just thinking about this exact incident only a moment ago! - All over the papers and in the press about cammel gob getting coined, yet no one has mentioned bellamy getting coined at their shit hole a few years ago!
Tho they did at the time.......not that it's relevant when reporting this incident, I mean I really don't think Bellamy was in the guy's mind as he lobbed a missile at Rio.

Re: What happened with Rio?

the wankers who threw stuff should be ashamed of themselves.... having said that I agree with the above about wooney. Nothing mentioned at all about his "come on" knee slide directly in front of the city fans, his later goading in front of the city fans after his second, wio wafting his shirt at the city fans before he was hit and someone else down that end doing the whole badge punching taunts, again to the city fans in that area. None of that mentioned on radio phone in this am.....

We do all, however recall with glee adebayor's run and slide and how often does the GIF of the arse fans' venomous response get posted and laughed at on here?

The pricks that threw stuff, however, should be banned for life and as for that prick who went on the pitch, what can you say?.... what an imbecile.

dario2739 said:
Watching the clip on the news this morning it shows him with his shirt over his head, then reacting - it must have been a good shot to get his eyebrow through his shirt... I think the prick's probably caught himself with one of his fingernails!

In all honesty though, we don't do ourselves any fucking favours do we?
All the shite, negative press we get, and we give them more fuel to add to the fire! Add to that the gamesmanship those rag c@nts displayed - milking the life out of the situation and the press will got to fucking town on us!

wio said on twitter it was a good shot.he also thanked hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.