What happened with Rio? (merged)

That pic of Rooney just highlights what an obnoxious individual he is. Your team score a 93rd minute derby winner and you're first thought isn't to celebrate with your fans who have travelled thousands of miles to support you in a foreign city.

Now don't get me wrong he does not desreve imbeciles to throw coins at him, hurl verbal abuse at him to release your anger by but throwing stuff is just cowardly and pathetic.

What really annoys me is that this clown gets away with this kind of thing whilst the press look the other way, same as his weekly abuse of referees and general nasty attitude. It's all ignored so that they can talk about how Wayne has matured, thanks to Baconfaces masterful man management no doubt, and is ready to be England captain and a national treasure.

Disgusting excuse of a human being, if ever a player was made for a football club, he embodies everything about that evil empire!

I shouldn't laugh, but a mate of mine at work - Bradford supporter - said the MotM award should have gone to the bloke who threw the coin at camel face.

The cases are real

The people are real

The Moon is a ball of cheese...

16awhok.jpg

...500 odd post 51 pages n' countin ffs

wgohw7.jpg

coin were obviously chucked from Mary D's !!!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Celebrating in front of own fans my ass... anyone notice where Rooney is?

4qscj5.jpg
Absolute tosser, and this is why I show no sympathy to Camel Face. Wasn't it Hernandez who goaded the Chelsea fans? Knobs, the FA ought to take action before they have another chance to goad opposition fans. They believe they're untouchable because they're on the pitch - sod 'em, they need a reality check.

As much of a twat he is, Rio didn't deserve it. Rooney deserved it and more though, he is the true agent provocateur and begging for trouble every time he does this (whenever he scores in the derby).

The coin that hit wio must have done some real damage to his eyesight, just seen the awful red trousers he wore on the x factor. Wot a knob!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

They really are a c***ish set of players.

Phil Jones giving it the big onw while leaving the pitch. Video. <a class="postlink" href="http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/video-manchester-united-s-phil-jones-winds-up-manchester-city-fan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... r-city-fan</a>

This time he just about kept his shirt on.

No excuses for throwing coins, but Rooney's behaviour was worse, he ran and did his sliding act to the city fans in that corner as if he were the one to score, he didn't even go to congratulate his teammate. He just took the piss big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.