What happened with Rio? (merged)

ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:
Certainly looks like it Marvin, the coin is in no frame before aka from city fans direction.
I can't see why they would chuck a coin at their own though.

I'll look for a 60fps video source, not sure if there is one though.
If there is that will give the best results.

looks to me if the gif starts directly after the contact so it's deflecting towards the shithouse ***** in the away end.

i do unfortunately think it came from the city end.
I don't see how it can as he's facing the Utd fans and the wound is on his eye brow. For it to hit him there, he'd have to be looking at the City end and he isn't.

It's too vague to be sure<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:
Certainly looks like it Marvin, the coin is in no frame before aka from city fans direction.
I can't see why they would chuck a coin at their own though.

I'll look for a 60fps video source, not sure if there is one though.
If there is that will give the best results.

looks to me if the gif starts directly after the contact so it's deflecting towards the shithouse ***** in the away end.

i do unfortunately think it came from the city end.

I'll redo it ban, also found a 50fps source so that will be better.

Will take a while to dl though.
Thanks

TCIB said:
dario2739 said:
Has the video been studied? I mean, skysports footy matches are filmed in HD these days, and i'm pretty sure that if studied frame by frame you would see an object hitting him, and also the direction from which it came. Watching the clip in real time you can't see anything, not even a blur of motion!
Why does this keep popping in my head..?
article-1311963-074E77A1000005DC-639_306x414.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibtMkRBCY1QdFH.gif[/bigimg]

That's a UFO that is.

I shall be onto the conspiracy people straight away.

Marvin said:
TCIB said:
dario2739 said:
Has the video been studied? I mean, skysports footy matches are filmed in HD these days, and i'm pretty sure that if studied frame by frame you would see an object hitting him, and also the direction from which it came. Watching the clip in real time you can't see anything, not even a blur of motion!
Why does this keep popping in my head..?
article-1311963-074E77A1000005DC-639_306x414.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibtMkRBCY1QdFH.gif[/bigimg]
Isn't that image proof that the coin came from the Utd end? He's facing them and to hit him on the forehead it can only have come from the Utd fans in front of him?

Wrong. The gif you have posted is of the coin after it hits his face. If you actually watch it in slow mo on sky etc it comes from the corner is it 110 111?? then falls off his cameleye towards the rags.This is the gof that has been posted here.It's easy to make it look like it comes from the rags but it doesn't.

This thread is becoming a bigger embarrassment that the f***ing Kaka signing.

Rio "brought his own blood capsule" "The Utd fans did it." Jesus wept

A muppet threw a coin from the city end - those who weren't there please bin the Sherlock Holmes theories - we should all just call the thrower a **** and leave it at that.

horizon said:
This thread is becoming a bigger embarrassment that the f***ing Kaka signing.

Rio "brought his own blood capsule" "The Utd fans did it." Jesus wept

A muppet threw a coin from the city end - those who weren't there please bin the Sherlock Holmes theories - we should all just call the thrower a **** and leave it at that.

it did come from the city end imo.

but wtf has the kaka signing got to do with it?

smells funny this one....mods take a look.

Re: What happened with Rio?

swedishcityfan said:
Don't overreact people. There was one idiot running on to the pitch and one throwing a coin at Rio. It's stupid yes, but don't be ashamed over all City fans. There were two idiots, and there were over 40,000 people in the ground.

This

There was not much more than that.. though for reasons best known to themsleves.. the Showshyte bouncers first marched the solo (idiot) pitch invader to the corner between the south end of the east stands , than changed their minds and marched him down the 'chicken run ' across the front row of scum 'fans' who were lurching over the barrier to swing punches and to spit at someone with their arms already pinned behind their back

Nice one (again) Showscum

My lad took some falk about City's 'appalling' behaviour at school today, he got out his smartphone and called up the images of Bellers and the bottle thrown at him and the rag pitch invaders at the 3-4 derby at the swamp.. soon shut the fookers up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.