What happened with Rio? (merged)

MSP said:
TCIB said:
It travels from the top right and comes in.

Look in frame 3, you see a faint white looking line above the clock

One thing I don't understand is how the coin is coming from the right and he's bleeding on completely opposite side that could take a hit from coin coming from that direction only if he turned his head completely to right and he didn't.

Fucking hell.

Some of our fans threw coins at Ferdinand and Rooney, We were not the first to do this, We have done it before, It happens every week at in this country... In the grand scheme of things it is fuck all. Rio himself seems to have laughed it off and not made a big fuss about it

Move on !!!!

quiet_riot said:
MSP said:
TCIB said:
It travels from the top right and comes in.

Look in frame 3, you see a faint white looking line above the clock

One thing I don't understand is how the coin is coming from the right and he's bleeding on completely opposite side that could take a hit from coin coming from that direction only if he turned his head completely to right and he didn't.

Fucking hell.

Haha, not agenda thing :) just I don't understand how it could hit him on that side if it is the coin we can see on these pics.

MSP said:
quiet_riot said:
MSP said:

Fucking hell.

Haha, not agenda thing :) just I don't understand how it could hit him on that side if it is the coin we can see on these pics.
Maybe there were 2 coin throwers - 1 in the book depository and the other on the grassy knoll.......

JM Mcr said:
MSP said:
quiet_riot said:
Fucking hell.

Maybe there were 2 coin throwers - 1 in the book depository and the other on the grassy knoll.......
?? That's too clever for me.

JM Mcr said:
MSP said:
quiet_riot said:
Fucking hell.

A rag with a sense of humour.......wonders will never cease

MSP said:
quiet_riot said:
MSP said:

Fucking hell.

The coin came from his left and cut him on his left eye. Not sure If I have missed the joke

He smacked himself in the fucking eye, he did. This is because he is a camel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.