What happened with Rio? (merged)

TCIB said:
The coin you can see only just as a blur indeed coming from our fans.
I know we pretty much knew but there you have it.

I know, what does it take to accept the obvious? United fans were jumping up and down and hugging each other, not pelting their players with pocket change. Has anyone ever in the history of football celebrated a match winning goal by throwing coins at their own players? Let's hear it.

Camo Bentley said:
TCIB said:

I know, what does it take to accept the obvious? United fans were jumping up and down and hugging each other, not pelting their players with pocket change. Has anyone ever in the history of football celebrated a match winning goal by throwing coins at their own players? Let's hear it.
Not too subtle.

So were not in recession then?get the landscape gardener back to clear the pitch?the season ticket prices ul never come down if ya keep chucking money.

TCIB said:
It travels from the top right and comes in.

Look in frame 3, you see a faint white looking line above the clock

One thing I don't understand is how the coin is coming from the right and he's bleeding on completely opposite side that could take a hit from coin coming from that direction only if he turned his head completely to right and he didn't.

MSP said:
TCIB said:
It travels from the top right and comes in.

Look in frame 3, you see a faint white looking line above the clock

One thing I don't understand is how the coin is coming from the right and he's bleeding on completely opposite side that could take a hit from coin coming from that direction only if he turned his head completely to right and he didn't.

The coin was thrown from around the singing section, which was to Ferdinands left. The coin struck him above his left eye

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Camo Bentley said:
TCIB said:

Not too subtle.

Yep.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Camo Bentley said:
TCIB said:

Not too subtle.
The stench of Sad Rag is strong with this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.