What happens if we lose to Bolton?

I am shocked to see that so many of you consider our title hopes already crushed before this game?! We have a game in hand remember, and could be 6 pts behind if we win that game against Everton. If both Man U and Chelsea lose and we win against Bolton, we will be right up there at the top!

ANY win tomorrow is a massive result. We usually lose games after winning a big one, a sign of mental weakness and a lack of real hunger for being the best. Bolton will be a battle and a different prospect to last week. If we win it's a sign that things are changing behind the scenes.

If we lose, nearly all the optimism from the last two matches will be gone in a flash.

Dobsy87 said:
ANY win tomorrow is a massive result. We usually lose games after winning a big one, a sign of mental weakness and a lack of real hunger for being the best. Bolton will be a battle and a different prospect to last week. If we win it's a sign that things are changing behind the scenes.

I feel this game is going to define the whole season for us! A win, and we are in the middle of the title race, a defeat and it could well be a dreadful and disappointing season! What do you think?

Title hopes? I havnt had any all season.

There will be set-backs along the journey to success, we have to ride the bumps. (We are in full confidence, there is no reason why we would lose to them).

Freestyler said:
Somud said:
Will that be the definite end to our title hopes and a huge blow to our top 4 aspiration? Will the rope be put on Hughes' head if such a disastrous result materializes?

If we lose to Bolton, last saturday will be forgotten.

It'll show that the top 4 aren't unbreakable, and we have a game in hand.
We can hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.