What happens if we lose to Bolton?

We haven't scored at Bolton in over three years, so let's not get too excited if things don't go exactly to plan. Will be interesting to see how we cope without Wayne Bridge though.

Depends on the performance.

I dont think any Blue sees us in a title race! OK , Liverpool's manager thinks they are still in it and they're below us but I think he's entering senile dementia.

Still top 6 OK, top 4 fantastic and a cup with either of those would be an ideal scenario.

I think we'll win tomorrow.

squirtyflower said:
Corky said:
Got s good record there, won more than we have lost.
we haven't scored there for three years, in the league

They haven't scored against us in 3 out of last 4 matches either though. Not bad keeping cleans away.

For those Hughes supporters who say 1 game is irelevant I agree. And that includes the victory over Chelsea.

Were we to lose tomorrow that would be 10 points from a possible 27. Not very good and the doubts would resurface.

Win and it would look like we have turned the corner.

The real measure is the 76 league games that Hughes will have had by the end of the season.

Personally I have always felt that with this squad outside top 4 is not good enough but then I'm not the good Sheikh.

Maybe this is a good sign for tomorrow, when i clicked on this thread the song that came on, on spotify was Bob Marley- Three Little Birds ...and in the words of the man himself "Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right".

On a serious note though, we need to put in the grit, effort and determination we've shown that we have got,in the last two matches, into this game. It'll be physical but we've proven we can give it back, Bolton tackle hard, we need to tackle harder. Every hoof up the pitch needs winning in the air by Kolo and Lescott. It'll be a difficult and physical encounter but the 3 points are definitely there for the taking, especially with this bit of form we're hitting and the lack of form from the Bolton side.

Prediction: 1-2; Tevez, SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.