What happens if we lose to Bolton?

If we lose we could drop 2 places. If we win we either go up a place or two or a good win could end up third (dream on) and if villa win were 6 points behind utd with a game in hand . So my conclusion beat bolton so far so very good. Lose and its hughes out untill i calm down sunday morning

Somud said:
Dobsy87 said:
ANY win tomorrow is a massive result. We usually lose games after winning a big one, a sign of mental weakness and a lack of real hunger for being the best. Bolton will be a battle and a different prospect to last week. If we win it's a sign that things are changing behind the scenes.

I feel this game is going to define the whole season for us! A win, and we are in the middle of the title race, a defeat and it could well be a dreadful and disappointing season! What do you think?
cheers
i never realised that title ambitions and relegation were all decided by one game in the middle of december, why do we even bother with the other 37 games

I think all results and performances will be reviewed at the end of the season. Losing to Bolton after the week we've just had will not do Hughes any favours.

Somud said:
if we win that game against Everton. If both Man U and Chelsea lose and we win against Bolton, we will be right up there at the top!
And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. The vermin at home to Villa and Chelsea at home to Dipperton. You fancy two away wins then, do you?

We won't lose. We will play as a unit and battle as a unit and the fans will be rocking all game.

We'll come away with the 3 points and we'll be ready for the next challenge that awaits.

We won't, because my sister's going. We've only ever lost twice when she's gone, in 3 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.