What happens if we lose to Bolton?

We don't get any points if we lose to Bolton. It's one game. Not the end of the world.

Davies is back for them , and he IS an handful ...... and Megson has demanded victory from his troops ....... it could be a tough afternoon for us at the Reebok , and a lot will depend on how we defend ....... for my money Petrov should play , we'll need pace on the break.

for me, if santa cruz is gonna play petrov HAS to. he is the only winger who can bang in the crosses RSC needs to score goals. here is my team:

........................................................given..................................................................
.....zabaleta......................toure...........................lescott...............................sylvinho......
.................................................de jong.......................................................................
...............tevez.............................................................petrov......................................
..................................................robinho.......................................................................
.................................santa cruz...................adebayor.....................................................

more than enough creativity there to rip bolton to shreds, and if things arent going our way we can go route 1

supercity36 said:
for me, if santa cruz is gonna play petrov HAS to. he is the only winger who can bang in the crosses RSC needs to score goals. here is my team:

........................................................given..................................................................
.....zabaleta......................toure...........................lescott...............................sylvinho......
.................................................de jong.......................................................................
...............tevez.............................................................petrov......................................
..................................................robinho.......................................................................
.................................santa cruz...................adebayor.....................................................

more than enough creativity there to rip bolton to shreds, and if things arent going our way we can go route 1

That is almost the 2 3 5 formation of old. Not a chance.

Somud said:
Will that be the definite end to our title hopes and a huge blow to our top 4 aspiration? Will the rope be put on Hughes' head if such a disastrous result materializes?

I don't think for one second anyone has been thinking of winning the title, but I will say that if we win, I expect you to come back on here next Friday and say the same thing about losiing to Spurs.

Complete with all the dramatic words. Losing to Bolton is a 'disaster' is it?

Are you a blue, or a journalist in disguise?

Swordfish7 said:
What if your arm bursts?
Haha - classic Alan Partridge.

I don't wanna lose - or draw for that matter. I'm working all weekend so to be able to watch a City victory on MOD would be fantastic - 3 City goals and a clean sheet would be good as well - here's dreaming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.