What happens if we lose to Bolton?

with the mind set of the players atm i can only see us winning allthough nothing is certain.

going off what the op said on title hopes,i was going to start a topic on this,it has been popping up all over the place since the chelsea win.

first ballack mentioned we are back in the title race then some parts of the media have been inserting manchester city and title race and if im correct robbie has been mentioning it as well and howard from the sun brought us into a top 3 place today in his article.

now im all for optimism but come on we are far from competing for the title are we not.

no surely not!

funny_monkey.jpg

The happy clappers will make out all is well and verbally abuse anybody who says MH isn't the right man for the job.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
The "Hughes Outers" who have been hiding suddenly...............all come out 2 play! & The Hughes Poll takes another swing & oh I will be in a bad mood all Saturday night.

Lol exactly. We could lose to bolton but then it would put more pressure on us beating Spurs on wednesday. We could always lose the next 3 games then go on a 10 game winning streak

Basically, don't judge on one game, judge after a long period of time (end of the season)

The Fat el Hombre said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
The "Hughes Outers" who have been hiding suddenly...............all come out 2 play! & The Hughes Poll takes another swing & oh I will be in a bad mood all Saturday night.

Lol exactly. We could lose to bolton but then it would put more pressure on us beating Spurs on wednesday. We could always lose the next 3 games then go on a 10 game winning streak

Basically, don't judge on one game, judge after a long period of time (end of the season)

But I still say he needs a couple more becuase Taggert never won anything 3 so he needs as much time as him.

When we win tommorow it will show we can handle any football situation we can play a proper passing game against good side's but also battle when we need to.

Simple Thay get 3 points we get None
and loads of idiots will hit the panic button. But the rest of will go back to the pub and carry on having a day of the lads and get ready for the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.