What happens when Robinho is fit? Bellamy to replace SWP?

Given
Zab Toure Lescott Bridge
.........De Jong
.......................Barry
.............Tevez
.Bellamy ............Robinho
............Adebayour

Tevez to replace stevie could possibly work at some point

im surprised that everyone has been getting on shauny's back. the last couple of games i've thought hes played quite well and has looked a threat. The only problem with him for me is that because hes to unconfident with his crossing ability he wants to come inside everytime to lay a pass off. This usually results in him being tackled.

I'm not sure when Robinho is back but my team for Wigan as it stands would be:

-----------Given---------------
Zab---Toure----Lescott----Bridge
-------De Jong--- Barry---------
-SWP------Ireland------Bellamy
-----------Adebayor---------

Chippy_boy said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Totally disagree, Robinho's done nothing for him to deserve him going straight back into the team.

Apart from his 14 goals in his first fecking season???! For christs sake.
So he should be brought straight back into the team based on his form in the home games he played in the first half of last season? I'm sorry but, bollocks!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Chippy_boy said:
Apart from his 14 goals in his first fecking season???! For christs sake.
So he should be brought straight back into the team based on his form in the home games he played in the first half of last season? I'm sorry but, bollocks!

funny

This injury will make Robbie want it more. He won't like being away so long. He will return to the side and be great. We have to remember, some of our great players are coming off of injuries, Stevie, Tevez, Robbie, Vincent, RSC and we have one defeat in our first 6. Things will be ok. I still don't think Tevez is at 100% and Stevie is getting there and add Robbie back to the mix, we will be fine. Aside from maybe Chelsea, we have the best all around squad in the PL right now.

Some people really do have a hard on for Robinho.

the way I see things, If you on form you get in the team. Nobody should get in the team just bacause of who they are or what they did last season.

If you good enough you get in if not then bench.

and im not a robbie hater before anybody starts that bollocks again. SWP needs to be rested for a game though, poor lad in fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.