WHAT HAPPENS

If he is really struggling and he can't get the team to play after 6 months then I would imagine the most likely thing to happen is that he gets the Mark Hughes treatment.

By that I mean complete and full support from the owners for another year at least and a shitload of money to spend non anyone and everyone he likes. Not to mention the full and complete backing to appoint anyone and change anything he wants to behind the scenes.

Or that is what the recent history of the club would tell us anyway. (Unless you have been listening to and swallowing all the bullshit in the press this week whilst crying into a Mark Hughes hankerchief)

Bossman Blue said:
des hardi said:
hey i hope it all pans out for the better.i am sorry for going on about it,but people do want answers. and really its-for the LOVE OF CITY....MATE!
Answers to what? There is no question so how can there be an answer!
open your eyes....give `em a good rub and start from the top starting with the heading.....keep going ....yeah thats it....holy god its a question mark sherlock holmes! Eureka!!!

des hardi said:
Bossman Blue said:
open your eyes....give `em a good rub and start from the top starting with the heading.....keep going ....yeah thats it....holy god its a question mark sherlock holmes! uricka!!!

Svennis is on his way back then is he?

des hardi said:
Bossman Blue said:
open your eyes....give `em a good rub and start from the top starting with the heading.....keep going ....yeah thats it....holy god its a question mark sherlock holmes! Eureka!!!

You edited that a bit sharpish didn't you?

Good job I'd saved your questionable spelling for all to see!

;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
des hardi said:
if things go wrong under mancini....... do cook and co get the chop?! i m all for a manager that stays to the seasons end and not to change mid season and effect OUR TEAM PERFORMANCE AGAIN!!!! (A DISGRACE OF MANAGEMENT IN ANY BUSINESS- yes you cook n co.)
Spoken like a true City fan. I don't think the club are too worried if things don't go right for the rest of the season but possibly will be if they do. If you get my meaning.
hey! its their money but its our club. they must understand rome wasn t built in day. i m just upset with the mid season sacking(don t matter who got sacked its just the timing,8-1 to boro still hurts). best of luck to everyone

vonksbignose said:
des hardi said:

You edited that a bit sharpish didn't you?

Good job I'd saved your questionable spelling for all to see!

;-)
why don t you become a sharpish teacher and get paid to do this! hope that doesn`t come across too hard mate ,thanks for not killing me on bluemoon! ;)

des hardi said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Spoken like a true City fan. I don't think the club are too worried if things don't go right for the rest of the season but possibly will be if they do. If you get my meaning.
hey! its their money but its our club. they must understand rome wasn t built in day. i m just upset with the mid season sacking(don t matter who got sacked its just the timing,8-1 to boro still hurts). best of luck to everyone
What I meant was that I am led to believe that Mancini getting us top 4 would put a spanner in the works of the owners' current plans for the summer. Not that we would be complaining but how typical of City that getting into the top 4 would screw things up!

He has got a big nose though hasn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.